Joe Cell, debates and internet links

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
davidofMtl
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

My disastrous spelling on my site

by davidofMtl » 10/06/06, 09:08

here, I revised several errors, I had not bothered to reread myself and I typed directly on the web and not in word ...

also, reading all the time in english on the web does not help me at all with my french.

Thank you for the comments,

David J.
http://divadjac.googlepages.com/libre
(revised version)
0 x
davidofMtl
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

explosion and implosion test

by davidofMtl » 14/07/06, 09:42

I carried out several tests with the bubbles produced by the Joe Cell.

Andy Didge, a member of the English-speaking group made a clear plastic cylinder (there is a video of that on yutube) in which he implodes the gas. we can clearly see the pistion retreating in the sun tube.

I reproduced the experiment with a different result, I have a relatively violent explosion for the size of the bubbles.

Someone remarked that the charging time and the voltage are very important to have an implosion instead of an explosion. if we create more hydrogen, we have an explosion ...

David J.

I updated my site with a lot of documentation:
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 14/07/06, 20:16

brown gas also implodes ...

therefore the engine time would be during the compression phase apart if the gas is transformed in the meantime and then explodes by creating a pressure because an engine operating with a fuel creating vacuum will necessarily be less powerful than creating a pressure

40 kg cm2 when the mixture explodes on a petrol engine!
cons - 1kg cm2 for a perfect vacuum !!!
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
davidofMtl
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by davidofMtl » 20/07/06, 20:20

I am not a mechanic but I will try to restore an old engine and install a Joe Cell there, I will keep you posted on the results.

For what I heard in forums English speakers, Les Moteurs with a Joe Cell develop more strength.

Any self-respecting septic tank must check its doubts.
Also, I find it unfortunate that the moderator closes a subject only because he does not really believe it. the stakes are high here and closing this door on a presumption is a rather extreme choice.

I continue the experience.

David J.
0 x
oat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by oat » 20/07/06, 23:35

Hi davidofMtl,

I myself am subscribed to the Joe Cell Free Energy Device and JoesCell2 mailing list (and others dealing with free energy). I must admit that this device is very intriguing.

Personally, I cannot experiment, I live in an apartment. But keep us informed of your experiments, there are also optimistic skeptics like you here : Mrgreen:
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 27/07/06, 12:27

Your site is great.

This is, I believe, the best compilation of info on joecell in French.

I hope that you will succeed in reproducing an effective joecell and that thus it will be a little demystified.

@+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/06, 13:31

This is now the only topic for talking about Joe Cell. Any other subject will be deleted.
Thank you
0 x
silicon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: explosion and implosion test

by silicon » 25/05/08, 12:51

davidofMtl wrote:Someone remarked that the charging time and the voltage are very important to have an implosion instead of an explosion. if we create more hydrogen, we have an explosion ...

I don't feel like trying to im- or explode my bubbles outside of an engine, but I have an adjustable power supply, so I will be able to see in engine tests if it's an explosion or implosion depending on the ignition timing. In this regard what kind of engine lends itself to this kind of modification? I don't want to buy a car that's too old, so there will necessarily be an electronic ignition, but I don't know where the position sensor is according to the manufacturers and how to adjust it over a large range without taking anything apart. Or on which engines is it easy to install a rotary encoder to remake an electronic ignition better suited to another "fuel"?
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 27/11/09, 14:48

Hello,
what about your experiences?
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
silicon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by silicon » 04/12/09, 21:07

Nothing new, I just found some info here:
http://www.warriormatrix.com/about6115.html
In the meantime I have another car but still not old enough to have no electronics and with too little space under the hood. I'm waiting to find one that really fits.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"