Brillouin Energy Corporation

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Brillouin Energy Corporation

by Exnihiloest » 05/12/15, 12:50

Brillouin Energy Corporation is an American company doing research on LENR (low energy nuclear reactions, often summarized as "cold fusion").
They just provided a press release announcing an independent report validating the excess energy produced by their system.

Translation :

BERKELEY, CA, December 1, 2015 - Brillouin Energy Company, a developer of renewable energy technologies capable of producing commercially useful amounts of thermal energy, based on controlled low-energy nuclear reactions ("LENR"), has announced today that its Hydrogen Hot Tube (HHT) reactor core modules were recently the subject of an independent technical validation report.

The 35-page report is technical work prepared by Michael Halem, a third-party / outside technical investigator. The technical validation report summarizes a survey of the 1-core HHT prototypes of Brillouin Energy, in Brillouin's laboratories in Berkeley and at its research partner SRI International. The results are taken from a series of calibrated tests of the two systems. Mr. Halem personally designed tests on the HHT systems and then directed the technical staff of Brillouin Energy and SRI to execute the test plans. The tests, in which 95 data channels were recorded and then studied, included several technical changes to validate the thermodynamic results.

In all cases, the results were consistent: the data demonstrate with very great confidence that the HHT prototype of Brillouin Energie has repeatedly produced excess heat from LENR on a laboratory scale.

“I was given full access to the experiments,” Mr. Halem said. "I am able to confirm, with a high degree of confidence, the production of excess energy beyond the chemical and probably due to a nuclear reaction." The technical validation report states that Brillouin Energy's HHT technology "is scalable by assembling multiple HHT tubes" into a reactor system. The report was peer reviewed by a technical colleague of Mr. Halem, Dr Antoine Guillemin who holds a master's degree in Nuclear Physics and a doctorate in building physics. Brillouin Energy's technical validation report is available on request to interested qualified parties under a standard non-disclosure agreement.

Unfortunately, the report is therefore not available to the general public. We know even less than with the Rossi E-Cat, a system of the same kind. To be continued...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/12/15, 19:09

I had indeed received an email referring to this report, but no link to the report itself. That's why I didn't even mention it in the "Andrea Rossi's e-cat, the return" thread.

The conveyors are waiting (that's it, lessdewatt who will still tell us about the pigeons ... : Mrgreen: )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"