Multiple scientific system of French !!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/01/13, 09:17

Obamot wrote:If it were to happen, it would be a shame!

Fire someone who defends a scientific approach! It would be really very big, even for someone who does not sometimes show himself to be very diplomatic, when he does not make us laugh well with his sense of distributed.

You've already admitted that you were a "driving force" behind the ouster of Dedeleco, who also defended the scientific approach against all odds (I don't defend it, I see). If it were to happen again, I think it could do a fatal blow to the credibility of this forum! Lessdewatt has the right to say that he does not agree, especially since he has given technical arguments which seem unstoppable, since those opposite try hard not to answer! This is what is unacceptable: this contempt for criticism! This contempt which hampers all progress is called resistance to change. Difficult to do worse. I was entitled to the same regime by making suggestions which were far from being aggressive: same denial, same arrogance! And no personal attack, since I did this by MP. But no response!

Finally I wonder if you are not the sorcerer! Because you have already realized the enormities debited in these threads (thanks to your technical background) and you say nothing ... You first took it out on me at the time of Dede, and finally change your rifle. You're still a pretty ambiguous guy ... Almost as much as my apple when I try not to take a stand! But there I have trouble. I believe that responding with humor is not detrimental, since all the other solutions have failed to get a message across. There is therefore no reason.

If I didn't have you at the right one, I would say that it's you who must put in the fridge my big : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: Mebon, putting a Canadian in the fridge is like putting a fish in water ^^

Either you do not see clearly in the game of moinnsdewatt or you have a big bias!

What can we say to critics who do not experiment?
8)

Don't tell me you don't take sides!
: Shock:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/01/13, 09:33

The game of what? Whose? No, this is not a game! There is debate and I am far from the only one! Besides, I'm still waiting for others to give their opinion, because I don't like to influence the debate. Sometimes I write posts and at the last second, I decide not to publish ...
For Ahmed's posts, sometimes I wait several days before posting : Lol: so you make me a slight trial of intention there ...

Yes, alas I admit, I partly had to get out of my reserve and take sides ...!

But I did it because there were no (more) direct metaphysical issues.

There is another reason, it is that after a while, faced with certain enormities, it is for once that if you do not take a stand partially, you are no longer credible: it is double-edged. I accept this error, but it is justified. Besides, if you want to be as fussy as that, you should also do it with those who support Naudin ... And there ...

Anyway they don't even respond! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: It's easier!

Or some would have to come out of the wood. But we are not there yet.

You see, it doesn't even bother me your questions. I'm in my head, everything is transparent and I have nothing to hide. Lessdewatt did not have my patience.

I think the trick that has been taken is to respond with humor. There's only that left to do, if we don't want to be rude :P
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/01/13, 09:45

Well, precisely if there were no comments from blablateur like lessdewatt, well, that would allow people like me to give the right answers to errors made on the apparent measurements of Naudin overunit!

Do not you believe?

And the initiate who knows what we are talking about quickly sees that you are not able to comment on the subject and there your credibility takes a hit but for the most part your how remains valid!
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/01/13, 09:55

Mwouais, at my modest level I would say: p'têtre bien : Lol:

Must see ...... 8)
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 05/01/13, 10:15

A lot of inventions have been made by guys in a garage ... I have a lot of respect for these people.

To equate these people with comedians like Naudin and Vialle is an AMHA insult.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/01/13, 10:18

Obamot wrote:Mwouais, at my modest level I would say: p'têtre bien : Lol:

Must see ...... 8)

I know that you can understand my point of view and that is why I take the trouble to discuss it with you otherwise I would dare to play the game of sarcasm with little guys smile and when I do it it does not smell good and especially not franchise!
:?
0 x

Alain

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"