Minato more serious source

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Minato more serious source

by Managers » 10/11/05, 13:32

Sorry I was wrong for the post I should have replied to the previous message ...

Here is an official source with 5 pages of content
http://www.japaninc.net/article.php?art ... 302&page=1

article by John Dodd
Send feedback to editors@japaninc.net

As for a stock market collapse due to this system, I hardly believe it. Japan imports practically all of its energy needs ... this system would instead reduce the bill ... and therefore allow companies to make more profits.

"Japan is very vulnerable because all its raw materials and all its sources of energy come from outside"
http://membres.lycos.fr/jbraun/HG/Terminale/Japon.html

"Small extract from the English article"
Although we learned in school that magnets were always bipolar and so magnetically induced motion would always end in a locked state of equilibrium, Minato explains that he has fine-tuned the positioning of the magnets and the timing of pulses to the stators to the point where the repulsion between the rotor and the stator (the fixed outer magnetic ring) is transitory. This creates further motion - rather than a lockup. (See the sidebaron page 41 for a full explanation).

real-products
Nobue Minato leads us to the two devices that might convince a potential investor that this is all for real.

First, she shows us the cooling fan prototype that is being manufactured for a convenience store chain's 14,000 outlets (3 fans per outlet). The unit looks almost identical to a Mitsubishi-manufactured fan unit next to it, which is the unit currently in wide use. In a test, the airflow from both units is about the same.

The other unit is the car air conditioning prototype that caught our eye as we came in. It's a prototype for Nippon Denso, Japan's largest manufacturer of car air conditioners. The unit is remarkably compact and has the same contours and size as a conventional unit. Minato's manufacturing skills are clearly improving.

How it works (slide bar link on the right)
http://www.japaninc.net/article.php?articleID=1303

I continue my research
0 x
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Translation

by Managers » 10/11/05, 16:19

Translation

http://www.lesensdenosvies.org/lesite/a ... -2004.html

I will retriend this
"Nobue explains to us that, like this one, all machines use electrical energy only to drive two electromagnetic starters placed on either side and which only have the function of removing the rotor from the magnetic lock until 'to the next magnetic arc.
The angle and the spacing of the magnets are such that once the rotor in motion, the repulsion between the stators and the poles of the rotor keeps the latter in uniform movement in an anti-clockwise direction; it's impressive ! "

and this
"Minato assures us that he has not transgressed the laws of physics, the unexpected additional power is generated by the magnetic force of the permanent magnets of the rotor." I am only exploiting one of the four forces of nature ", he said.
We learned in school that magnets are always bipolar and therefore a movement of magnetic induction always ends up locking in a state of equilibrium. But Minato explains to us that by carefully adjusting the position of the magnets and the synchronization of the pulses towards the rotor we can reach the point where the repulsion between rotor and stator (the fixed external magnetic ring) is transient. This imbalance generates continuity of movement, instead of blocking. "

Most Minato test sets include a three-layer non-magnetic rotor packed with powerful Sumitomo Neomax magnets (neodymium / iron / boron) placed every 175 degrees and covering 5 degrees of angle of the rotor circumference. or 5 ° of passage at each half-turn]. The magnets have a force of 5000 gauss and interact by repulsion with two diametrically opposed electromagnetic stators.

The stator electromagnets repel the permanent rotor magnets, and as these are placed obliquely, the repulsion is tangential and causes rotation. The electromagnets receive pulses at intervals and for specific durations, (approximately 10 milliseconds at start-up, decreasing to 2 ms when the rotor reaches its cruising speed), so as to ensure that they are only active when they are in front of a leaking rotor magnet.

Many inventors have previously tried to build magnetic motors, but Minato is the only one who has found solutions to certain problems.

The first is the resort to. repulsion, not attraction, which reduces the input energy required. Then the positioning angle magnets on the rotor, calculated exactly to produce a ricochet effect between the respective fields of the rotor and the stator, so that one "bounces" on the other, producing the driving force. Finally the power of magnets; and it took the appearance, In the 1980's, neodymium magnets to make it possible.
0 x
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

minato sequel

by Managers » 10/11/05, 17:50

here are more precise documents notably the "US patent"
and therefore some plans

http://www.rexresearch.com/minato/minato.htm

Regarding one of the videos (that of the PC fan)
if you look closely it is in the photo on the front page of the magazine which is "Japan.Inc"
0 x
Akasha
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Akasha » 09/12/11, 20:55

Hello
Cool news on the minato engine? It was produced in more than 40 000 some years ago, or is it now?
The export had to start not? Except that it is made fling like the others?
I can not find fresh info ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/12/11, 21:07

2 or 3 years ago, I asked my son's girlfriend, Japanese pure juice, to do research (in my presence), in Japanese, on a computer with Japanese windows.

Result: nada, niets, nuts

nothing, only the articles of 2005-2006, no continuation

no trace of 40.000 fans. we didn't even find out who sold them.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/12/11, 23:16

0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/12/11, 14:18

Your video is more of a Johnson engine.

The minato engine is an engine which uses a little energy to overcome the "hard point".

as for Perendev, he gave up.

But what is important in Minato is that it would have sold 40.000 engines and that there is no trace of it. the company no longer produces and nobody sells second-hand and it is not known who sold them.

For the rest, I refer you all to the subject "magnetic motors of all kinds"
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/12/11, 14:30

Scientifically, almost impossible, much more than for cold fusion, because much less complex, at the atomic level !!!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 10/12/11, 20:01

elephant wrote:Your video is more of a Johnson engine.

The minato engine is an engine which uses a little energy to overcome the "hard point".

as for Perendev, he gave up.

But what is important in Minato is that it would have sold 40.000 engines and that there is no trace of it. the company no longer produces and nobody sells second-hand and it is not known who sold them.

For the rest, I refer you all to the subject "magnetic motors of all kinds"

Ah well, I don't know why, .... it reminds me of Rossi's machine. : Cheesy:
0 x