K TURTUR EMDR engine, what do you think?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

K TURTUR EMDR engine, what do you think?

by Obelix » 08/04/11, 16:46

Hello,
Following the last publication of Dr TURTUR:
http://www.philica.com/display_article. ... cle_id=233

What to think about it? The technique is there, the equations are there, the theory is there, the replications can begin ...

In short, what to think of all this?

Obelix

PS:Dedeleco, hot potato .....
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/05/11, 04:02

I already answered on another post to the one who wanted to realize this system !!
The dynamic finite element method (DFEM). simulation is done on equations that conserve energy at the start, but this DFEM simulation does not realize that with finite steps it does not conserve energy and therefore finds delusional results by accumulation of small errors on energy conservation !!

It is a classic error in the simulations which do not respect the laws of conservation of the starting equations like energy with finite steps a little too big and which find anything. !!

The same simulation in astronomy will find that the earth will fall on the sun while not turning round around !!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/05/11, 15:02

Instead of doing math pages, did he realize his engine, Dr. Tutur, at least?

And, indeed, if it takes into account neither friction nor losses by the Joule effect ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/05/11, 16:41

Instead of making math pages false, he realized his engine, Dr. Tutur, at least?

No, he didn't do anything, but wasted people's time doing it.

Mathematically with equations perfectly conserving energy, he found a way by digitizing the equations of not conserving energy in his numerical simulations with a finite step in time, which happens to anyone, if he does not reflect not enough derivatives to digitize with a finished step !!

After he got out of the smoking considerations close to the scam.
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 05/05/11, 19:25

It was I who tried to apply the famous Turtur equations.

I did the simulations with his program and it reproduces well what he showed.

I also made a small generator which is on my DIY table and I am still waiting for the brilliant idea to make the last part before trying to operate the machine!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/05/11, 20:29

Deledeco said:

false math

I would not have allowed myself .......
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 05/05/11, 21:57

elephant wrote:Deledeco said:

false math

I would not have allowed myself .......

Especially that they are not (false)

I just walked diagonally, the equations seem correct to me.
However, when I see the description of a cylinder in Cartesian plane, it gives me a headache. It could have used its equations in polar coordinates, much easier to handle than the sin and cos. At least at the start.

Then, the equations are incomplete in my opinion, it does not take into account any force external to the system: gravity, friction etc.

In short, it goes directly to solid mechanics while its point mechanics is incomplete. (this kind of calculations and bac + 1 level, and I had my dose of headache ^^)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9canique_du_point
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9canique_du_solide

Then the use of electro-magnetic force is subject to intrasque losses which are also ignored, as well as the losses by coupling between the 2 coils.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/05/11, 01:49

I wrote :
The dynamic finite element method (DFEM). of simulation is made on equations which conserve energy at the start, but this DFEM simulation does not realize that with finite steps it does not conserve energy and therefore finds delusional results by accumulation of small errors on the energy conservation !!
what is wrong are the mathematics behind the simulation program, which on exact equations which conserve the energy (neglected dissipation) of a simple system (assembly of electric clock from the 70s to 80s) finds supernatural phenomena of superenergy !!!, in well-known equations of compass in a coil, with an incalculable number of sold realizations (battery clocks, because the energy is lost there in the resistances).

In these equations that conserve energy (and lose it with resistance to dissipate it), how do you want the energy to start increasing ???

It is exactly the same as believing that banknotes multiply by calculating their financial simulation on a computer !!
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 06/05/11, 08:11

dedeleco wrote:It is exactly the same as believing that banknotes multiply by calculating their financial simulation on a computer !!

Shall traders be informed?
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/05/11, 12:50

Shall traders be informed?

no, just give the idea to Dr K TURTUR, who will write lots of beautiful articles to make a fortune with beautiful simulations on a computer by publishing in traders' journals to make them waste their time believing in miracles !!!!

Thus, we will avoid the next financial crash with behaviors at random from Dr. K TURTUR's simulations, instead of the behavior of sheep that make crashes.
0 x