What do you think this engine is?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
fatfreddy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

What do you think this engine is?

by fatfreddy » 08/12/09, 20:29

Hello,

dan [img] s the goal of transforming it (if possible) into generator I bought of occasion an ARDAM engine.
Features on the engine label:

WORD ASYN 1-50 Hz

V220 CLE Rot Cage
---------------------------------
TYPE 300 CII / EGXI
WATT 180 60
----------------------------------
Rpm 2750 41a
A 3 1
cond
µF 55 9
----------------------------------
cond
V 275 400
Service S1 S1

2 red wires and 2 black wires arrive respectively at what seems to be 2 capacitors

4 wires (white brown green blue) arrive at a domino

Inside, at the "bottom" of the engine a "fork" connected to a wire
is in contact with the rotor through a large washer (collector?) secured to the rotor.

When disassembling neither the rotor nor the stator are magnetized (do you have to supply the TWO with electricity to induce magnetism? Or is it enough to supply only the rotor, the stator integral with the casing being made up of winding).

When I turn the rotor no "juice" comes out of the 4 wires of the domino, on the other hand something seems to "stick" to the interior and makes a "click" at the desceleration.

In short what is the use of this type of engine? is it possible to transform it into a generator? How? 'Or' What?.

I tried to take photos but they are too large or corrupt! (I will try again)

Thank you in advance to the econologists who touch on electricity and are already very solicited
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 08/12/09, 20:46

good evening fatfreddy
When I turn the rotor no "juice" comes out of the 4 wires of the domino, on the other hand something seems to "stick" to the interior and makes a "click" at the desceleration.

In short what is the use of this type of engine? is it possible to transform it into a generator? How? 'Or' What?.

single-phase motor with centrifugal contact, 1 starting condo and one permanent condo.
1 start winding and a phase shift winding
very difficult to adapt to make a generator

and considering the powerful 180 w I don't really see what you can do with it : Cry:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 08/12/09, 22:20

In theory all rotating machines are reversible ... but there it will be frankly difficult to make a generatice. I admit that I don't even know how to do it.
Already for a three-phase cage motor it is difficult, then for a mono motor : Shock:
0 x
fatfreddy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

please

by fatfreddy » 10/12/09, 10:28

ok thank you for your answers I bought this thing really at random
(2 euros) if you still have the patience to answer me can you tell me if I risk to burn something by feeding the domonino of the 4 wires a little "off the cuff".
You understood that I knew nothing about electricity but in
browsing the forums I deduce that there are (can be) 2 wires to be supplied with 220v to create the magnetism in the rotor (through the "fork" in contact with the rotor) and the other two for the power supply no ???
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: thanks

by Alain G » 10/12/09, 14:01

fatfreddy wrote:ok thank you for your answers I bought this thing really at random
(2 euros) if you still have the patience to answer me can you tell me if I risk to burn something by feeding the domonino of the 4 wires a little "off the cuff".
You understood that I knew nothing about electricity but in
browsing the forums I deduce that there are (can be) 2 wires to be supplied with 220v to create the magnetism in the rotor (through the "fork" in contact with the rotor) and the other two for the power supply no ???

fatfreddy

Don't waste time with this engine!

Even if you succeed in making a generator with it, the output will be so rotten that you will abandon it.

Find a brush motor that will run at least, even if the performance is not top.

What do you plan to do with a gen?

A wind turbine?

:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain