training research in renewable energy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Sebastian
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

training research in renewable energy

by Sebastian » 24/09/09, 12:15

Hello everybody

I have just finished a Master 2 LEA option international trade and I am now looking to orient myself and specialize in renewable energies. Do you know if it is possible to do a commercial training or in project financing for example of a year in this field (if possible in Paris). Thank you!

Sébastien
0 x
futuranat
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by futuranat » 29/09/09, 11:08

I don't have names in mind. Try to phone the Ministry of the Environment and Ademe, they may have cells there training for renewable energy.
Another possibility is the professional federations on the subject.
0 x
Sebastian
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sebastian » 29/09/09, 12:52

Any new track is good to take so thank you I take note.
0 x
futuranat
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

O2 training

by futuranat » 02/10/09, 16:54

I found this training on O2 Formations http://www.emagister.fr/formation_energ ... 420184.htm it's about learning
- to create a renewable energy marketing company or integrate their distribution network,
- to be able to establish energy balances in order to carry out solar photovoltaic technical studies and market these power plants to individuals and professionals.

Is that the kind of thing that would interest you?
0 x
Sebastian
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sebastian » 04/10/09, 22:33

Thank you. That looks interesting. I am nevertheless a little skeptical about this type of training of short duration (4 days). I was rather thinking of a one-year training course to specialize myself (LEA import-export option is ultimately quite extensive) and have better credibility with recruiters. In addition, I did not think of creating a company in this field right away but rather of gaining experience within a company at first. Apart from integrating a company that markets "green" without prior training in this area is little to be difficult: s. Finally thank you again, I am studying the question!
0 x