Construction of methanizers in Africa

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Rantamplan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Construction of methanizers in Africa

by Rantamplan » 01/10/05, 10:21

Can we donate cows otherwise?
The one who sucks the most ??
: Blink:
Rantanplan
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 01/10/05, 16:27

Hello
Eric it's great your project; I love Africa and I support you 100/100; but be careful not to make any mistakes (you can quickly with lots of good will kill a village). saw in your post that you said to group the cattle, to make the intensive; you bring them if they follow you to the disaster. Considering the sanitary state of the cattle in Cameroon; in the weeks which follow you will have epidemics who will decimate the herds.
I do not want to discourage you in any way (I also do huma to mada); but I have in the past made and seen mistakes that cost very dear to the people we came to help, so I am become extremely careful when an external contribution modifies the techniques used or the way of living (as you say yourself are not for a reason at all).
makes methane it's great.
contact me by e-mail I can put you in touch with people who work in Madagascar (much more poor than Cameroon)
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 02/10/05, 15:37

hi, a link on a guy who made a methanizer in africa, he explains on his site that it works very well, but some african communities do not want to touch the excrement, they are sacred.

http://membres.lycos.fr/grisar/id34.htm
0 x
eric florantin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by eric florantin » 27/10/05, 18:46

I would be glad that you take a look at my site
www.biogasproject.skyblog.com
and then we can always talk
0 x