Sale of a microcentrale

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Sale of a microcentrale

by raymon » 27/05/09, 21:56

I'm a little disgusted, I went today to visit a hydro power plant for sale 58kw and apparently he has trouble selling it and if he sells it is very likely that he sells to people who destroy the power plant because he prefers to make a house there! this plant produces about 240 000kw hours a year !!
Unfortunately it's a bit expensive for me: 250 000 euros the central, apart from 60 m2 plus dependence.
The kwh is paid on average 6 cents far from 50 cents for photovoltaic roofs !!
Crazy world !!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/05/09, 21:59

we are also disgusted, if I had the money, I will manage to combine the 2! : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/09, 23:29

In the same genre:

Increase in the feed-in tariff for medium-sized cogeneration units from wood

During his speech on the development of the wood sector, delivered in Urmatt (Bas-Rhin) on Tuesday May 19, 2009, The President of the Republic announced, among other measures, the decision to double or even triple the purchase price mandatory electricity produced by medium-sized cogeneration units from wood, to increase the energy recovery of wood on French territory. The electricity buy-back tariff for medium-sized electricity production units was set at € 50 / MWh.

source: http://www.elysee.fr/documents/index.ph ... 32&lang=fr

For non maths: 50 € / MWh ca 0.05 € per kWh compared to 500 € / MWh of integrated PV solar ...

Definitely, the PV market is really nonsense and it risks "becoming" a big mafia (sorry elephant for your professional past)! I put "to become" because it may already be the case ...

ps: Sarko's speech (video) on the elysée link is interesting ... look at it if you are interested in the wood industry!
Last edited by Christophe the 27 / 05 / 09, 23: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/05/09, 23:34

:? At that price, you might as well use electricity to heat a greenhouse and make tomatoes :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/09, 23:42

Christophe wrote:ps: Sarko's speech (video) on the elysée link is interesting ... look at it if you are interested in the wood industry!

Oh sorry, I got a glee, it's that the 1st 1/4 which is interesting afterwards Sarkopipozian promises like we've heard too much already... like the abolition of the professional tax which saves factories, anything ...

We would like to believe it but it is blabla and few concrete actions will follow .... According to the speech, the purchase price of the kWh cogé bois will be tripled so it will drop to 0.15 € / kWh ... D wait to see the decree of application of this measure!

Here is the text of the speech: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... y0kG5C.pdf
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 00:04

Ah ah ah sarko he is bo the sink !!

I quote at the end of the speech:

The growth (of) tomorrow will be sustainable ... or will not be

The worst part is that he seems to believe his speeches ...And Sarko the presidential campaign is over you can stop lying ...

: Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 00:09

Oh damn it's good to analyze a detail of a speech by Sarko when you know "a little" the subject ...

It's the realization that tomorrow's growth will not look like yesterday's growth. We need growth and jobs for you and your children. But we cannot sacrifice the balance of the planet. Growth tomorrow will be sustainable or it will not be.

And defending the environment is too strategic, it's too crucial to simply belong to a small sectarian group. Large groups of governments must be convinced of the need to produce differently. We must continue to produce in France if we want to have jobs for everyone. But we will produce in a sustainable way and what I announce with the ministers, Dear Michel BARNIER, on the forest, I will do it for other decisive sectors for the balance of the planet. France must lead by example.

Anyway, do I dream or has he just publicly treated all green people as sectarians? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/05/09, 09:30

Christopher said:

Definitely, the PV market is really nonsense and it risks "becoming" a big mafia (sorry elephant for your professional past)! I put "to become" because it may already be the case ...

Don't apologize ... you have to eat! :D

It is a fact that to survive in the PV, you must either have your own means to be efficient on the roof (therefore, already have the skilled workers, access / security equipment, vehicles and trainees or apprentices) or have a lot of money.

In the first case, you must also have a very healthy cash flow.

And it's true that the market quickly deteriorated in 2008.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Sale of a micro central

by bobono » 28/05/09, 10:31

Oh damn it's good to analyze a detail of a speech by Sarko when you know "a little" the subject ...

Again disagree. Simplistic answer.

Our economic model (European takes water everywhere is ready to sink) All politicians know the problem but nobody has the courage to speak (If some one all the same) We live in full hypocrisy NOT ONLY SARKO)

If Sarko is telling the truth he is HS then he is like everyone else ahead.

I remember ten years ago took the example of the shoe to demonstrate that if wages and expenses went up too much in Europe factories would close and products would come directly from around the world cheaper but by cons more work for our children.

This is what is happening.

The big winners of this system are the importers, the big DIY stores, and of course the state officials who are not likely to lose their jobs.

I bought a digital voltmeter voltage controller etc.

I look at the prices on one side € 20 on the other € 5 the same and well I priced the € 5 which comes from China and that the store bought € 1.
It works very well.

This is why we can be worried.

Enhancing the wealth of our territory is certainly a solution, but moving from words to deeds is another matter. For the example of politicians and not only of Sarko
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 10:33

Bobono stp use QUOTE !!!

It's super heavy to correct you every time !!

Click on QUOTE or QUOTE

To answer you: it's not a problem to tell the truth, I totally agree with most of the elements of this speech (did you listen to it until the end?) but the problem is that sarko himself knows that he will not keep his PROMISES !! He has NO credibility any more!

Example: The CO2 TAX (or KYOTO TAX) taxing all products entering the "non kyoto" zone in the kyoto zone I am 2000% FOR .... but the WTO will NEVER let this measure apply ...

We take the paris?

So sustainable growth created by an ultra liberal? Who the hell is he kidding? Do you want to talk about your PURCHASING POWER and its promises of 2007? TATA workers in Moselle?

Now he may believe that sustainable growth is simply spinning money at pensioners or middle classes who invest in photovoltaics by taxing petroleum CO2 and other taxpayers? :x What are they going to do with this money (6 to 7% per year of profitability) in your opinion, retirees? To travel ? Buy a Hummer?

Since 2001 I have seen all the contempt that officials (public and private) have brought with regard to water doping, a solution that could have (and could always) really impact CO2 emissions at a low cost. .. MUCH MORE THAN THE PV !!

So I think you are really naive ... like most of those who still bend while listening to sarko ... Like to be told lies, I think it's about mental illness ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

ps: with regard to import prices: are you a pro or are you speculating on your comet? Because I am pro and I trade in imported products and what we sell € 5 we probably buy it not € 1, stop phantasming!

But I bet you have never been a merchant in your life ... what's your job, anyway?
0 x