Exhibition "energies" school of architecture

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
laulau
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Exhibition "energies" school of architecture

by laulau » 27/03/09, 12:48

Hello,
I am a student in a school of architecture and a member of an ecological association. We organize for the second year a festival at the beginning of May, during which, among other things, will exhibit materials, installations, ... on the theme of energies. Well, that was in theory, since we can't get manufacturers to lend us gear to exhibit. In short, we will therefore go to plan B, build some facilities ourselves! I'm in charge of wind, so I'm looking for how to make a wind turbine. I walked the forum, and other site, but I am a little lost ... Indeed, several problem: the budget (hyper limited), the configuration of the school (where we could put the wind turbine will be in a closed place ( little stables of the king in Versailles for those who know!) Finally, we would like the action of the wind turbine to be visible (thing that lights up, that moves, well nothing huge, but it should be fun!) , and I cannot at all find out that it power the engine must have, ...
In short => pomée! :|

could you give me a hand?
merci!
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."