A wind turbine with sails, the wind turbine at the nail!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A wind turbine with sails, the wind turbine at the nail!

by Lietseu » 30/09/08, 15:17

Well, here it is, someone did it, no more need to break the nénète!

Who has the means to build it?

I will be brief:

Distinguished Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 30/09/08, 15:34

Not bad at all!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/09/08, 15:47

I must say that I was digging the problem in my own way ...
But there, I need more to balance my plans, since this thing exceeds all my expectations.
Indeed, it will not be too expensive to build, it can turn by (almost) all times and ... it's positively GENIAL, I'll let you know if I have other echoes of the wind turbine at 5 blades, or we think about the possibility of making blades with variable geometry ....

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 30/09/08, 15:49

Blades with variable geometry ???
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/09/08, 15:59

Well, yeah! You want me to let go of the fat?
Do you want to see all my delusions?
I have work in perspective, I have a dullness, I must format everything so that it is readable and I do not have the potato for the moment, the aftermath of my motorcycle board ...
I hardly slept all night, because I played the electrician with a good heart yesterday afternoon, result, pain came to titillate me "touto la note"

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x

Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 30/09/08, 16:02

I did not know about your cardboard on a motorcycle!

Wait, I'm going to boost you !!!

Go coconut hot there! Image
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/09/08, 16:08

Who is going to show our "extraordinary gentleman's club" to these idiots?
They are not up to date : Cheesy:

AIE: 45 000 billions of dollars to develop the Enr
(src: IEA)
The International Energy Agency (IEA) is calling on policy makers to put strong measures in place to target 50% of the world's renewable electricity supply. A high level, but the Agency considers it necessary to halve CO2 emissions by 2050 and minimize the impacts of climate change.
To achieve such a goal, 45 trillion dollars of investments will be necessary by 000, estimates a new report presented Monday in Berlin. For Nabuo Tanaka, director of the IEA, it is above all a question of redirecting existing expenditure towards renewable energies. "We don't think it's a large sum," he said.

Achieving this "will require unprecedented political commitment as well as effective design and implementation." "Only a limited number of countries have implemented effective policies to support renewable energy, there is great potential for improvement."

For the first time, the IEA has conducted a comparative study of the mechanisms put in place around the world to promote renewable energies. The analysis notes that in recent years, some countries have made considerable progress, with a significant expansion of markets.

The study covers 35 countries, including members of the OECD and BRICS: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, and considers the three key positions of power generation: electricity, heating and transportation. In 2005, these 35 countries accounted for 80% of commercial renewable electricity production, 77% of renewable heat (excluding traditional biomass use) and 98% of renewable fuel.

The report highlights the obstacles to the rapid expansion of renewable energies, and increases the costs of their development.

"Putting a price on carbon is not enough," argued Mr Tanaka. "In order to foster a smooth and efficient transition towards the integration of renewable energies in mass markets, renewable energy policies should be designed around fundamental principles, embedded in predictable, transparent and stable political principles, and implemented. works through an integrated approach. "

According to the study, renewable energy policies should reflect 5 key principles:

The removal of non-economic barriers, such as administrative procedures, obstacles to access to the network, poor design of the electricity market, lack of information and training, and the fight for social acceptance (NIMBY : "Not in my garden")
The need for a predictable and transparent support framework to attract investment.
The introduction of transition incentives, lowered over time, to encourage and monitor technological innovation and rapidly shift technologies to a competitive market.
The development and implementation of appropriate incentive measures to ensure a specific level of support for different technologies according to their degree of technological maturity, in order to exploit the considerable potential of the wide range of solutions.
Consideration of the large-scale impact of renewable energy technologies on the general energy system, particularly in liberalized markets, in terms of system costs and efficiency.
"Governments must take emergency measures," Tanaka concluded. "We encourage them to carefully develop policy frameworks suited to technologies at different levels of maturity, and possibly apply appropriate incentives, such as carbon pricing, for more mature renewables. Migration to a strong portfolio renewable energy technologies for full market integration is one of the key elements we need to make the energy technology revolution happen. "

Lietseu's affectionate kisses (x) rhyme and rake like toast and boterham!
Last edited by Lietseu the 30 / 09 / 08, 18: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x

Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 30/09/08, 16:13

Lietseu wrote:Lietseu's affectionate kisses (x) rhyme and rake like toast and boterham!

It's belch humor, once ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/09/08, 16:13

The sad thing is that they may know more than us but they are slow to relax, some econologists should be elected to the presidency of the world : Cheesy:
In all simplicity, of course, eh Tof, Captain and others André, Remundo etc ... 8)

Go healthy!

Lietseu
0 x

Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/09/08, 16:15

Gregconstruct wrote:I did not know about your cardboard on a motorcycle!

Wait, I'm going to boost you !!!

Go coconut hot there! Image

I do not remember talking about it : Cheesy:

But here I eat :?

A+
0 x