Energie du vide: an official return

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Capt_Maloche

Energie du vide: an official return

by Capt_Maloche » 24/09/08, 10:55

The cover page of the article on Science and life Special edition of September 2008

Be careful, (I see the budding free energy researchers coming :D ) this notion of vacuum energy is extremely complex to grasp, of the same order as the notion of infinity

For the moment, in the state of our poor knowledge of the world, on a quantum scale the calculations predict 10 exp 112 Joules per m3 of space !!! and 115 times less with the still unrestricted theory of relativity (E = mC²)
energy is matter and vice versa

and when 2 valid theories are also divergent on such a subject, there is reason to question everything

Stunning! you wanted science fiction LieTseu?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/08, 11:05

Ah I see that the scanner heats up well today!

There was an article in S&V or S&A a few years ago talking about nano machines exploiting the Casimir effect: https://www.econologie.com/l-effet-casim ... s-584.html

Be careful, it has nothing to do with macro perpetual machines ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/09/08, 11:20

Indeed, it is the Casimir effect which demonstrated the existence of these fluctuations and therefore, the presence of this energy
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/09/08, 22:39

EH! guys it's terrible this topic :D
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/09/08, 22:55

That's it, the Casimir effect ?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 24/09/08, 23:20

Hi, Captain, Cricri and everyone!

Yes, I am not surprised by this story, there is a more philosophical way to express it… so I interviewed my virtual Master and I asked him 1250 years later:
"Why do you hold emptiness in such high regard?"

Lie Tseu replied: "The void has no use for esteem. If one wants to be nameless, nothing beats silence, nothing beats emptiness. Through silence and emptiness, we reach our homes. But the one who takes, the one who gives loses his homes. When the things of this world go bad, there are people who strive to want to repair them by means of virtue and duties, but quite in vain! "

Yes master, I think I understand you, but why is there so much potential energy in what is called the vacuum of space?

"The ancient cheng-jen (wise men) saw in light and darkness (Yang and Yin) the regulatory principles of the world. Now, everything that has a body is born from the incorporeal : so where would the world be born? This is why I say: there was a great Mutation, a great Beginning, a great Genesis, a great Original Creation. Mutation (is the state in which) force is not yet manifesting itself. The great Beginning is the genesis of force. From the great Genesis is born the form. Matter springs from the great Original Creation. The state in which force, form and matter were not yet separated is called Chaos. We call Chaos the state in which the ten thousand beings * were confused and had not yet separated. "

Does this light up your neurons in any other way? Did the formidable character not understand everything about the nature of this vacuum which for many Westerners is synonymous with "nothing" whereas for the Taoists, the vacuum is on the contrary the matrix of all things?
This is in any case a subject of meditation which exceeds the considerations of Master Yoda, right?

* the ten thousand beings, poetic ways of the Chinese to speak at the time of all living or inert things…

Sorry to flood you with so many sentences, greetings from Lietseu
Alas: 1 °: I can't draw here
2 °: I can not draw any short! : Lol:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/09/08, 23:49

So we could get energy from the head of a blonde ??? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

: Oops:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/09/08, 00:05

That said, the fact remains that the subject you are launching is of the greatest interest, indeed we have already been traveling in space since the 50s and now that science evolves, we may find ourselves at the dawn of some phenomenal thing!
The mastery of an energy so fabulous that only the philosopher could have dreamed of it before our era, that no scientist could have foreseen (in any case, not “openly” to my - weak- knowledge) and which may be get humanity out of its deep economic shit!

Our planet is dying because of the same people who in China were able to put a chemical, melamine, in milk intended for the children of their neighbors ... where are we going?

It is high time that all the thinking heads of our planet think about what is going to happen, if it is not already too late ...

Thank you for what you do discreet Captain of the stars, low hat!

Sincerely yours Lietseu: a quarter, a tenth, a half of the other ... as we say in Brussels!
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 25/09/08, 00:08

That's it, you fall in love ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/09/08, 00:31

Yes, but rather, soft of the buttock, that crazy of the mass :P

Greg cabbage, you don't want to stop 5 'fieu, Dieuze name!

Funny greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x