Energy conversion of ether: proposed scheme

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
massinissa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Energy conversion of ether: proposed scheme

by massinissa » 28/08/08, 20:07

Hello
The Aharonov-Bohm effect demonstrated the existence of the vector potential A, the question that has been bothering my mind for a long time is: how can I draw energy from this potential of ether?
I have grouped together below some studies and experiences to unmask physical manifestations of this potential:
1) Aether control via an understanding of orthogonal fields by Rick Andersen http://gravitation.org/Start/Experiment ... fields.pdf
2) Toroid coils and Vector Potential by Telos www.rafoeg.de/20,Dokumentenarchiv/30,Wi ... rhyme.pdf
3) Telos' toroid coil experiment replicated by David Mason (CTG Labs) http://www.ctglabs.com/teslos1.htm
4) Jean-Louis Naudin's A-Vector Toroid Tests http://jlnlabs.imars.com/vpexp/
5) Verify A-Vector Gravitational action tests by Jerry Bayles http://electrogravity.com/AVectorTest/AVecEGOK.html
6) The Motional Electric Field by Nils Rognerud http://www.electrogravityphysics.com/html/sec_2.html
7) The Moving Charge Sensor circuit designed by Thomas B. Jones http://www.ece.rochester.edu/~jones/demos/ahern.html

The use of two toroidal coils of different radii produces magnetic fields outside the coils, whereas normally the B field must be confined inside these coils. The losses of confinement are possible but must be minimal, therefore how to explain the ejection of a metal bar placed inside these toroids?
Rick Andersen's document “Aether control via an understanding of orthogonal fields” ends with a diagram entitled “A difference in aetheric pressure create a partial vacuum an may generate lifting force”: I humbly think that this diagram can be developed a real and effective process for converting the ether field into free energy.
Inspired by this diagram but thinking of the use of alternating current instead of the DC used in these experiments; I ask this question to researchers: can have disturbed the ether more by injecting alternating current into two toroidal coils so as to collect more energy from inside and outside of these coils? The most energy will of course come from the conversion of the A field, the energy will not come from nowhere and the principle of conservation of energy would be respected.
I schematized this 'crazy idea' in the image accompanying this post, I would have liked to carry out the experiments myself to be able to readjust the assembly if necessary, use more troids to form a conic almost closed at the top, search the frequency of resonance, the voltage and the intensity of current adequate for the input, but for lack of means I can not do more than the fact of publishing this idea in goal. I wish you to excuse me for this failure.
Process summary:
Input:
Two toroidal coils of different radii are supplied with AC.
Output:
1) Coils 'B' inside the air gap of the toroidal coils, the U shape of these coils makes it possible to reduce the effect of Lenz's law (producing scalar waves? According to Bearden, the scalar waves disturb the field Ether: so this assembly will be more efficient).
2) Coils 'A' outside the toroidal coils, also for type 'B' coils, these coils allow current to flow in one direction on one turn and in reverse directions on the other turn, since the turns are very close to each other: the EMF backs will be reduced or even wiped out.
A big question remains unanswered: Will the currents induced in the coils 'B' and 'A' have a voltage and an intensity which exceed those injected into the toroidal coils?
These are my current thoughts on A-Field, I hope to collect your opinions on this subject. In any case, I will go to experimentation as soon as I have acquired the necessary means.
I am not pretentious, I just want to make my small contribution to the field of free energy.
I also think that we have to make it simpler than the MEG, Steven Mark, Perendev,… and give all the diagrams for free.
I have great hope and immense consideration for anonymous researchers who exchange their plans and test results for free on the internet.

cordially
MASSINISSA
0 x
massinissa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by massinissa » 28/08/08, 20:09

Again, I failed to post the diagram.
I will try again with the IP of this post.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 29/08/08, 10:33

massinissa wrote:Again, I failed to post the diagram.
I will try again with the IP of this post.

: Lol: no harm, we all went there ...

so I do the mods / admin job:

when you make a message, just under the message window you have "insert an image or a file on the forum, click here"

yes it is not very visible for NEWS ;-)
0 x
massinissa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Energy diagram of A-Field

by massinissa » 29/08/08, 12:27

Hello

A-Field energy conversion scheme

0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/08/08, 14:09

HOLAAA!

Ether is only mentioned in religious texts as the "atmosphere" of the soul and in old bygone scientific theory.

There is not much in the links that you published, which can only make us think that there is something other than magnetic fields

Ether in Antiquity

Originally, Ether is a primordial god of Greek mythology, personifying the upper parts of the sky, as well as its brilliance (this has remained with us through the classical poetic language, where we speak of ether for a sky pure).

Based on the principle that Nature abhors a vacuum, Aristotle uses the term ether to designate a supposed fifth element, making up the celestial sphere, as opposed to the four classic terrestrial elements (water, fire, air, earth).

This ambiguous vision ether as "matter embodying the void" was a success that extended far beyond Antiquity. We still discuss it in the XNUMXth century by going far beyond the framework of optics and electromagnetism in more or less adapted forms: metaphysicians in particular seized it, but also the alchemists et the magicians.

I too am a fan of JDR and science fiction, but I do not take my word for what I could not verify, and which moreover, is not recognized in the scientific world.

the notion of ether was definitively abandoned in 1905 after the publication by Einstein of the theory of special relativity

Today we say "absolute vacuum". I know, man doesn't like emptiness ...

Nevertheless, the subject is interesting, and the first step that you can take is to produce a montage reproducible by all which would highlight this ability to modify the trajectory of a laser or to overcome gravity, or to create depression (it is measured) or other terrible effects described by the experimenters mentioned in your post
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
delnoram

by delnoram » 29/08/08, 14:22

Capt_Maloche wrote:the notion of ether was definitively abandoned in 1905 after the publication by Einstein of the theory of special relativity

It seems to me that he returned to this notion of ether in 1920 at a conference given at the University of Leiden.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 29/08/08, 14:37

we recognize the forum French septic tank : Cheesy:

Is it possible that in a given place, there is no excess of material, + or - stable? is the density of what surrounds us always the same?

Orgone is an indispensable source of cosmic energy, omnipresent in the heart of universes with variable density and are distinguished from electro-magnetic forces. Bioenergy is the vital energy that animates all life on a cosmic scale and that exists naturally in many forms. Its presence in the atmosphere acts directly on living forms on the surface of the earth under the aspect of biological energy. Orgone can also be named "Ch'i", "Prana", "Ether", 'Vital Momentum "or the fifth element. It can be neutral" OR ", positive" POR "of a negative nature (DOR). L orgone can manifest itself in the form of a superb summery cumulus cloud. The clouds above our heads represent much more than water vapor, they concentrate in their heart, a massive quantity of orgone. This facet orgone is actually just one of the many aspects of this vital energy.

Wilhelm Reich - Don Croft
http://www.shamballa-institute.ch/orgon ... ergie.html

moreover, Einstein's theories have for the most part been contradicted, Maloche!

"Free energy by Nikola Tesla":
Ether:

Another Western scientist assumed that space was not empty, but filled with ether, and that there was in fact no difference between space and ether.

This man was called Albert Einstein (1879-1955). For him space represented "something", it was not "nothing".

At the age of 15 Einstein thought, like many scientists of his time, that there was indeed an ether. He later abandoned this idea, refuting it for 11 years, from 1905 to 1916.

It was at this time that he developed the theory of relativity, which was to have a preponderant influence on physics. This theory imposed itself as an official credo; we ignored everything he said later about the ether.

He expressed himself thus in 1934: “Physical space and ether are different names for the same concept; fields are the physical states of space. He went so far as to say that space could not be empty, that space is a dynamic medium and that it produces elementary particles - which brings him closer to the ancient culture of India and its notion of Akasha.

Although official physics ignores Einstein's assumptions, there are exceptions. Johannes Alfven, Nobel Prize in Physics in 1970, affirmed in 1982 at a Nobel Prize congress in Constance, that the interstellar space was not empty, as was commonly believed, but filled with 99% of plasma.

http://membres.lycos.fr/smees/articles/001/energi1.htm
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Energy conversion of ether: proposed scheme

by jonule » 29/08/08, 15:58

massinissa wrote:Inspired by this diagram but thinking of the use of alternating current instead of the DC used in these experiments; I ask this question to researchers: can have disturbed the ether more by injecting alternating current into two toroidal coils so as to collect more energy from inside and outside of these coils? The most energy will of course come from the conversion of the A field, the energy will not come from nowhere and the principle of conservation of energy would be respected.

I will rather lean on pulsed current:

Theory

When energy or the static charge are made dynamic, they show abnormal effects. If the filling of a capacitor is considered as a positive flow of energy, the discharge of this one could be considered as a negative flow of charges or energy.
This negative dynamic charge flow is of positive polarity seeking to create an arc providing a positive polarity to which the flow is attracted.
When this high value discharge is pulsed for brief periods, their abnormal effects are intensified.
It is a discovery made by Nikola Tesla, modified and taken advantage of by Edwin Gray, and it would be applied to J-Cell. It should be the “B-Cell”, because it shows all the effects of the J-Cell but while being remarkably different in its design.

http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/H2O/joe%20cell%20secret.doc

> Can you tell us more about the Aharonov-Bohm effect?
The Aharonov-Bohm effect is a quantum phenomenon described in 1949 by Ehrenberg and Siday and rediscovered in 1959 by David Bohm and Yakir Aharonov: the interference pattern between two electron beams can be modified by the presence of a magnetic field outside the classical trajectories of electrons. The Aharonov-Bohm effect is a quantum demonstration that the (classical) momentum of particles with charge q is equal to q \ mathbf {A} where \ mathbf {A} is the vector potential.

used in an electron interferometer
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 29/08/08, 16:20

0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/08/08, 21:56

It's not that I don't want to play it, but it all seems a little too "subtle" to me

The notion of Ether simply exists to express our incomprehension of the displacement of an object or a particle in a vacuum, or of the displacement of the Ethereal body for some sects and religions

Now, that this void has particularities that could explain all the laws of nature, it's like unifying all the forces in a single equation, and I know that the world is attached to it

it is the grail of 21st century science

Now, I want to follow this subject and I will start to look more closely when you have made an assembly posed on a precision balance which will vary its mass by simple injection of current
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^