Cost / kWh comparison of different energy sources

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
swear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Cost / kWh comparison of different energy sources

by swear » 22/04/08, 07:58

Hello everyone,
For the sake of comparison, I am looking for the cost per kWh of the different energy sources. I have trouble finding these figures for wind power, small hydraulics (10kW).
On the other hand I am looking for information on the investment cost, yields, advantages, disadvantages, technical constraints, profitability of biogas and anaerobic digestion systems, VMC double flow, small hydraulics (10kW) for a municipality (Montgenèvre, Hautes alpes, 1860m).
Finally, do you know which aid a municipality is eligible for, what percentage for renewable energy projects?
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 22/05/08, 17:25

That's a lot of data!

Regarding research on biogas profitability, there are few returns, the best is to look for the few examples that work in your department: find an agricultural cooperative and ask them which farmers have thought of achieving this kind of systems.

Micro-hydraulics, always with a relatively interesting output if you are near a watercourse, the only concern is that the products on the market are not numerous, much less than the micro-wind. DIY your own tidal turbine?

The dual flow vmc is today in almost all cases suitable and profitable. You have to study your project in detail to know what to accept or not on this subject ...

As for cost values ​​per kWh, unfortunately those to which I had access (solar magazines) are very general. They are based on all the data from the power stations and not based on the experience of domestic power ...

Good luck.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 22/05/08, 21:11

http://energyrenouvelable.com/BIOGAZ.aspx
general data on the costs of biogas in France.
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."