Purchase pellets in Alsace (68) or in the Rhine

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Niouk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Purchase pellets in Alsace (68) or in the Rhine

by Niouk » 20/01/08, 20:56

Hi,

I am looking for a good plan to buy pellets. Until now I bought myself at Alsace Pellets. But what an increase in prices since autumn 2006.

Do you know another distributor in Alsace or Germany?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Niouk
0 x
Did67

Re: Buy pellets in Alsace (68) or in the Rhine

by Did67 » 20/01/08, 21:55

Niouk wrote:Hi,

I am looking for a good plan to buy pellets. Until now I bought myself at Alsace Pellets. But what an increase in prices since autumn 2006.

Do you know another distributor in Alsace or Germany?

I just had it delivered by Schellinger, Germany, to 174,80 € TTC per tonne (if more than 7 t) + 29 € TTC the package. Free delivery within a radius of 200 km from Freiburg (Freiburg in Breisgau).

tel: (0) 751 56 09 40

code: Select all

info@schellinger-kg.de

www.schellinger-kg.de

The only problem: no one speaks French at home; it's better to be bilingual!

The representative of German Pellets - a very large German producer - is the company VOGEL in Truchtersheim in Bas-Rhin. The rate was 199 € - I think TTC. Info to check.

In both cases, it is certified Din + pellets
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/08, 22:56

Some thoughts on the price of pellets

My parents told me that the stere was at 80 € in Alsace this winter ... more expensive than fuel oil compared to raw energy (and therefore much more expensive in useful energy ...)

Do loggers think they are emirs? In any case they do the job of tankers at these prices ... : Evil:

To return to pellets and those who bought a stove or worse a boiler, I am quite worried about their future for some reasons (cold):

a) increase in demand, therefore prices
b) limited sawdust deposit and already fairly well valorized (agglomerate ...) therefore tension on the material 1ere
c) no price regulation (for the moment)
d) really standardized quality? (Germany ok but in France ???)
e) impossibility of burning wood in a pellet stove
f) combustion of agropellets problematic in small power (<50 kW)

ps: alsace pellets sells fuel oil ... how do you want it to be different from the increase in their price of pellets? Are commercial, not ecologists ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/01/08, 23:42

I see that the ton of Pellets in Germany (certified and cheaper than in Alsace), costs the same price as a ton of wheat, some use as fuel ...

: Evil: Wood merchants deserve Bengal fire ...

Wheat is known to have grown, but was more expensive in 80 and halved in the meantime. At that moment, the bread did not decrease by half ...
The current increase is 2 cts on the price of a loaf. But the miller and the intermediaries use it in passing.

there are really bad and despicable habits, which should be denounced by consumers and repressed by the public authorities.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 21/01/08, 09:47

gegyx wrote: Wood merchants deserve Bengal lights.

40 € the stère of common wood in Moselle (have always been expensive these Alsatians!) And .... 2 4 € / stere if you do the wood yourself!

gegyx wrote:Wheat is known to have grown, but was more expensive in 80 and halved in the meantime. At that moment, the bread did not decrease by half ...
The current increase is 2 cts on the price of a loaf. But the miller and the intermediaries use it in passing.

there are really bad and despicable habits, which should be denounced by consumers and repressed by the public authorities.

You deviate a little gegyx but I completely agree with you. I looked at Capital last night on M6, they said that the cost of raw materials on a 1 € wand amounted to 16 CTS €, so peanuts.
As for the bad and despicable habits, which should be denounced by the consumers, and repressed by the public authorities, they are unfortunately seen everywhere where there is commerce and more and more; it has become a sport, almost a religion to scam people, laptops and communications to bread through heating equipment, .... etc.
Long live liberalism!
A website should be made to denounce all this because the public authorities have no interest in putting an end to practices that inflate VAT revenues and make banks operate through loans. As Sarko says, to increase our purchasing power, we must work more. Never would it come to his mind that by lowering prices to become reasonable again, purchasing power can increase; finally, those who have a little trouble finishing their month, not the purchasing power of those who already benefit greatly.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/08, 10:26

bham wrote:As Sarko says, to increase our purchasing power, we must work more. Never would it come to his mind that by lowering prices to become reasonable again, purchasing power can increase; finally, those who have a little trouble finishing their month, not the purchasing power of those who already benefit greatly.

Most people think that big pay = big buying power ... while the purchasing power for me is: salary - charges.
In charges I mean all that is essential to live and work: food, rent, energy, water and relative charges for work (transport in particular).

For example: win 300 € more for the same job in the Paris region and pay 300 € rent plus the gain on the purchasing power is zero ...

People are much too focused on their bank account and salary and should think to postpone their quality of life on other criteria ...

See the HDI ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 21/01/08, 10:55

HDI ???
As for the charges, they are what you want them to be; that when you have a big salary, you usually have the lifestyle that goes with, big rents, big cars, big food, big bum :D ... etc. So of course the charges are substantial but they are not everywhere the same.
Say that big salaries live better than others ...?
To say that the big salaries bring back more to the State in taxes of all kinds .... vast debate.
In short we move away from pellets.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/08, 11:00

Yes we go away ... but let me answer:

I do not think you can always choose your charges far from it ...
For example in Paris it is impossible to find accommodation for less than 700 € / month ... And yet I am convinced that people with the smic pay this kind of rent ...

And food and energy? Their increase is faster than wages ... but we can choose not to eat it's true ...

HDI = Human Development Index = alternative to GDP (m *** e)
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 21/01/08, 13:53

Christophe wrote: Yes we go away ... but let me answer:

I do not think you can always choose your charges far from it ...
For example in Paris it is impossible to find accommodation for less than 700 € / month ... And yet I am convinced that people with the smic pay this kind of rent ...

Yeah, but that's not what I said, of course we can not always choose his charges and even less a smicard, I was just talking about the big salaries who, aware of their purchasing power, decide to have fun, beautiful house, beautiful car, good food, etc., so high loads and also big consumer.

Christophe wrote: And food and energy? Their increase is faster than wages ... but we can choose not to eat it's true ...

Of course, agree with you at 100%. I was just talking about the big salaries and in that I was just responding to your 10h26 post. That's why I wrote:
"It would never occur to him that by lowering the prices so that they become reasonable again, the purchasing power can increase; well that of those who have a little trouble finishing their month, not the power of buy from those who already benefit greatly. "
Christophe wrote:HDI = Human Development Index = alternative to GDP (m *** e)

You've developed this notion somewhere on the forum ? For me, it's a bit of Chinese.
0 x
Niouk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Niouk » 21/01/08, 14:16

First of all I want to thank Did67 for the info. I will try to contact them with my approximate German to know the price for 4T.

Then to answer the others and their ideas of galloping inflation on all that is fashionable, I would say to you that it is true that the more the time passes, the more I have the impression to have made the bad choice by buying a pellet boiler.
I do not criticize the operation of the boiler that brings me all the comfort I wanted. But I criticize people who say that it is not expensive (purchase, premium, operation ...). Indeed since the start of the installation in September 2006 the prices of pellets have gone from 165 € TTC per ton (seven 2006) to 199 € TTC (April 2007) and the price announced when I started to learn about the subject was 120 €.
At this rate we will soon reach the price of fuel.
To console me I say to myself then that I make a small gesture for our beautiful planet.
0 x