Water, moisture and oil: some questions!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Water, moisture and oil: some questions!

by zac » 20/06/07, 16:04

Hi everybody

1) what is the weight or volume of water per m3 relative to humidity?

2) with an annular surface of 45mm² and a depression of 500mm of water; How much air do I want?

3) What's in the water-soluble cutting oil, because in water doping (dilute to 3 / 100) weird things happen : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Thank you to those who know and who will have the courage to respond : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/06/07, 17:01

I hope we don't have to answer everything: too bad, I will only have a third of the points

2) with an annular surface of 45mm² and a depression of 500mm of water; how much air i suck?

the maximum suction of a water column is of the order of 10,65m (1065 millibars) at sea level, when the weather is good.

your 500 mm X 45 mm² are therefore approximately 22500 mm³, either 225 cubic centimeters or 0,225 liters

the fact of being annular does not matter, since you gave us the surface, except a little capillarity, but would have to see the real dimensions and the material in which the pipe is made.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/06/07, 17:52

Hello,

well then, i will answer the first question:

The% hygrometry is the capacity of the air to absorb a quantity of water at a given temperature,
The T ° (therefore the density of the air) allows a significant relative variation of this quantity of water.

this amount of water can be read on the psychrometric diagram

See on this site not badly done at all: http://nicole.cortial.net/complements/p ... sychro.pdf

For example;
air at 20 ° C at 50% of Hygro contains 7.5g of water vapor and can absorb up to 14,8g at 100%
If this air is cooled to 20 ° C and to 50% at less than 9 ° C, this water vapor will have to condense, because the density of air at this T ° no longer allows to contain as much water

This is the reason why air is dehumidified with air conditioners.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Flytox

Re: some questions!

by Flytox » 20/06/07, 18:10

Hello ZAC

zac wrote:
3) What's in the water-soluble cutting oil, because in water doping (dilute to 3 / 100) weird things happen : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

What does 'weird things' do? (this is a test I wanted to do). Do you have a brand a reference?

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
zac

by zac » 20/06/07, 18:20

Capt_Maloche wrote:air at 20 ° C at 50% of Hygro contains 7.5g of water vapor and can absorb up to 14,8g at 100%

Hello and Thank you

in the case at 20 ° at 50 / 100 and 7.5g, for what volume of air?

great site but I'm still going to get a headache to apply all the formulas and have a concrete result.

@+

PS: how do you get a nice percent with the keyboard?
0 x

zac

Re: some questions!

by zac » 20/06/07, 18:26

Flytox wrote:What does 'weird things' do? (this is a test I wanted to do). Do you have a brand a reference?

A+

Hello

the brand "Heler" a small local producer who has to be content with packaging. appearance, after mixing, normal cutting oil; milky white !!!!

the odd thing is an increase in consumption of "water" and a couple simpa; in short, the van runs alone.

@+
0 x

bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 20/06/07, 22:57

Hello

if it is not too wrong, the software calculates on its own (or almost : Mrgreen: )

bolt
0 x
Other

by Other » 21/06/07, 00:30

Hello

solube oil, alcohol, soap in small quantity makes the water wetting (finer more penetrating)
pure distilled water is not ideal for a reactor the water must have certain additives, the water pumping in a well or a river contains impurities. With a carburetor, a little dish soap also changes the way.

Andre
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/06/07, 09:43

zac wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:air at 20 ° C at 50% of Hygro contains 7.5g of water vapor and can absorb up to 14,8g at 100%

in the case at 20 ° at 50 / 100 and 7.5g, for what volume of air?

great site but I'm still going to get a headache to apply all the formulas and have a concrete result.

@+
PS: how do you get a nice percent with the keyboard?

The site allows you to learn how to use the diagram.

You just need to read the psychrometric diagram; it allows to know the Qute of water in a volume of air at a given temperature according to the% of hygrometry, also allows to determine the qutés of energy necessary to dehumidify, increase or decrease the T ° of air .

How super nice I am (right?Image) I give you the diagram HERE

For the%, frankly, look on your azerty keyboard next to the enter key, you fear there Image.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
zac

by zac » 21/06/07, 11:36

hi and big thank you

I finally figured out how to know how much water is passing through my reactor

for the touches I fear and in addition they are full of sludge; I only clean the one that serves : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

I'll have to get a "new" keyboard, this one is more cleanable.

@ + and thanks again
0 x