Solar energy and employment?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
kep182
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar energy and employment?

by kep182 » 04/06/07, 13:06

Hello,

I hope to post in the right section!

Voila, I am currently in geography license mention environment but quite disappointed with this training, that's why
I would like to change direction and work in the field of renewable energies and more specifically in solar energy.

I defer to you to tell me the steps, studies, the path to follow to work in this environment and the existing job opportunities!

Thanking you!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/07, 13:45

Here is roughly what I can answer you:

To be able to mount thermal solar panels, you must first do a basic training in heating and sanitary, so CAP-BEP heating (or yes ... that's the basis for having the right to practice) or engineer or senior technician and try to fall into a solar BE (with a lot of luck). I advise against the 2nd way because it is the one I tried to follow in vain ...

The demand for solar panels can only increase in the future but it remains fairly marginal (in terms of% of turnover) compared to conventional systems (gas-oil boiler ...).

Most companies offering the installation of solar thermal (except obviously wholesalers and factories) use conventional energies. Solar must be a kind of "bonus" for them ...
0 x
kep182
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kep182 » 04/06/07, 18:05

thank you very much for your details, ... alas again an aberation of the French school system!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/06/07, 18:09

in Belgium, there is a nice job for people like you: eco advisor to a municipality: isn't it the same in France?
That said, if you have general knowledge, conversation and dynamism, commercial jobs are open to you.
Review your thermodynamics course anyway :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
kep182
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kep182 » 04/06/07, 18:33

hey very serious site, i am delighted.
I will find out about these possibilities, particularly in the commercial field, where I imagine the costing, audit, etc. procedures with companies and individuals are likely to develop.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: solar energy and employment?

by lio74 » 04/06/07, 23:13

kep182 wrote:Hello,

I hope to post in the right section!

Voila, I am currently in geography license mention environment but quite disappointed with this training, that's why
I would like to change direction and work in the field of renewable energies and more specifically in solar energy.

I defer to you to tell me the steps, studies, the path to follow to work in this environment and the existing job opportunities!

Thanking you!

Hi everybody !
it's been a very long time since i posted but i'm from far away !!! and there ... little reaction :D : Cheesy:

for my own experience, I am currently in an internship in solar precisely ... and I am rather lucky !!! one of the last installations put into service is that on the La Rochelle Aquarium 8) : Cheesy:
more it is a blue collar white collar internship !! I do the construction guy on the roof and the guy from BE !! So there is good for the mega practical experience ... in short enough talked about me ... yes solar works well at the moment but for how long !!!

I answer mainly because I am revolted to read things like that:
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/decret_contre_l_expension_du_solaire_PV.pdf

Sarko and these sbirs of the cash are about to completely break the dynamics of installation of the PV by putting back the tax to 19,6 and blocking the subsidies to have a max of cash for the nuclear prog !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: you just have to have the quota so as not to get hit on the doights by Europe ... but otherwise it's done ... no diversification of the energy mix !!! it's ALL in the nuclear industry !!! are going to have to lobbing guys : Lol: for deep geothermal energy in Alsace ... this is not a production linked to the allées of the weather. : Cheesy: .......

good reading!
@+

PS: sorry for this mess with the PDF doc ... I'm having a hard time!
Last edited by lio74 the 05 / 06 / 07, 18: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: solar energy and employment?

by lio74 » 08/06/07, 23:57

Sarko and these sbirs of the cash are about to completely break the dynamics of installation of the PV by calling into question the financial system of aid and taxation !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
all this to slowly have 20% EU quotas for 2020 (planned in 1992 at RIO for 2010 :!: :!: :!: :!: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
and make the most of money in nuclear : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: !

I see that there is no crowd ..... :?
ben Christophe asked me to make a new post ....
maybe the doc would be + read ?? :|

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!