Design of a free electricity generator! Participate

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
massinissa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Design of a free electricity generator! Participate

by massinissa » 17/03/07, 16:32

Free energy: Design of an autonomous electricity generator.
XDC24.

Hello ;

I am neither a researcher nor a physicist in the academic sense of the term, I am just a fan of free energy. I ask the real researchers to give their opinion on the possibilities of exploitation of N-Machines, is it possible that free energy can replace oil in the short term?

Why not merge our efforts to stop pollution and global warming caused by fossil fuels.
I submit to you my modest reflection on the subject, I wish to find a reorientation or correction on the part of professionals in the field.

A) Description of the operation of a generator producing free electricity:
We have known for 150 years the operating principle of N-Machines, (as they are called in the USA), that of the Faraday disc or the known unipolar generator, it for 70 years. If a magnetic ring, such as a speaker component, is rotated very quickly, an electrical current (of positive charge) can be drawn from the outer periphery of the ring. In addition, the gravitational properties of this system change, they can improve.
The Free energy produced by such magnets can become greater than that necessary for their operation. This measurement is reached, above 100%, at 7000, 8000 revolutions per minute. It is important to note that the output current increases faster than that of the motor. In addition, the compared resistance does not increase even if an additional current is drawn from the N-Machine.
N-Machines produce a very low voltage and a very high current. The section of the output cable must be large enough to reduce the resistance as well as possible. It is the method of extracting the current from the periphery of the magnets: brushes, graphite or mercury bath techniques, which is the most problematic.

B) Theoretical explanation of the phenomenon of the free energy of N-Machines:
In my opinion obtaining free energy in N-Machines is inherent in the transformation of scalar waves (we bathe in an ocean of scalar waves which have existed since the dawn of time, they are the energy of the cosmos whose the propagator is unknown), the existence of these waves is scientifically demonstrated by the Aharonov-Bohm effect which is an interference phenomenon. So the most important point I want to emphasize is: a magnetic vortex acts on scalar waves by transforming them into electromagnetic waves (exploitable). How does the magnetic vortex act on scalar waves? The answer is simple, as the interference explained in the Aharonov-Bohm effect, the magnetic vortex breaks the scalar wave by deviating the wave which comes from an opposite direction and leaves the waves which rush on the top of the vortex. , that is to say that it lets pass the waves which precipitate inside the vortex but while deflecting the waves which come from the opposite direction. That is to say inside the zone delimited by the vortex the scalar waves of space were transformed into sinusoidal waves from which one can draw electrical energy. Since the energy potential of the scalar waves of space is very large, so this machine will be able to function by itself by reusing part of the energy produced to self-feed.
For those who are still wondering about the applicability of the principles of thermodynamics, I think that the principle of conservation of energy is not violated in N-Machines, since scalar waves are transformed into electromagnetic waves for generate an electric current, electricity is not obtained from nothing. But we cannot study in detail this system because it is larger and we ourselves are inside and our senses cannot delimit it, it is the he whole universe that makes up this system which is full of scalar waves.

I ask the experimenters to take a serious interest in the Faraday uni-polar generator and to concentrate their efforts to replace fossil fuels with clean and powerful energy.

For my part, I am convinced that a project of such complexity and the size of a generator of electricity extracted for free from space can only materialize if we succeed in exchanging our ideas and the results of our experiences.

Contact me by email at: zhir2001@yahoo.fr to receive the diagrams and theoretical explanations of the N-Machines.
I wish that I could modestly bring my drop to this scientific ocean of quantum physics.

Massinissa ulac smah ulac
: Evil:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/03/07, 18:31

Hello "Massinissa ulac smah ulac : Evil: »
(I hope you are not a “passer-by” in the Mikael style, since this text is also found…)

You have summed up well the operation of N-machines, and their difficulties, (electrical collectors, intensity, minimal voltage, and breakage of the magnet, ... but not a lot of excess unity.
----
Thank you for talking about scalar waves, because I only hindered them "pouic", when they were approached by researchers with infused science.
---
Well! This is in line with what I have always believed in: waves, faster and slower than light, coming from the depths of the universe, crossing in all directions, and forming the frame, the substrate of our world.
Pure or primordial energy, creating matter or other phenomena, according to a specific trigger environment.
This ties in with the notion of Ether, dear to the alchemists.
These waves easily explain the phenomenon of attraction of masses (gravity).
Bases of hypotheses for the new sciences…

If you have documents other than Quanthomme, Naudin, they are welcome.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/03/07, 06:53

Hello,

after the Z-Machine, here is the N-Machine :D

I do not know the N-Machine, but is it the same principle as SEARL discs?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/03/07, 08:56

0 x
redfox
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by redfox » 18/03/07, 22:55

Hello ;

On the following site which system is it?

N-Machine?

http://www.gammamanager.com/blog.html
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/03/07, 21:42

It doesn't make you want to read its text, not a single graphic : Cry:

In any case, the N Machine concists in recovering a current between the shaft and a rotating annular magnet

Has anyone ever had this experience?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
massinissa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

N-Machine diagram continuation

by massinissa » 30/03/07, 17:26

Hello

Thank you for your participation on this subject, excuse me for responding late.

Quantum mechanics (atomic physics) like Einstein's general relativity (cosmological physics) admit that the vacuum is the seat of a gigantic but unusable energy.
Based on the operating principle of the unipolar generator, the American physicist Bruce De Palma realized a very simple system of "pumping" quantum energy from the vacuum, called "flux transformer". Bruce De Palma describes the principle of the system as follows: "Here is a piece of metal in the energetic fluid. If I rotate it, I can create in it the conditions of a polarization which means that the exterior of the object is moving, and not the center. This is what I call the neutral point, the center is positive and the outside negative. When the energy of space passes through this piece of metal, it is charged in negative , in contact with the moving outer edge and positive in the center. The discovery has a simple basis, namely that a spinning disc in a magnetic field produces electricity which can be extracted simply with a contact in the center, and one on the moving outer edge. "

Description of the diagram of the N-Machine by Bruce De Palma:

The N-Machine consists of a conductive metal disc, a copper axis 0,95 cm in diameter and a cylindrical assembly of 8 ring magnets. Bruce De Palma used 7,3-inch diameter magnets from old speakers.
Four magnets are fixed on each side of the metal disc to the copper axis which crosses this device and rotates the two rows of magnets and the metal disc together. We place 2 electrical contacts (brushes) on it, one just in the center, and the other on the edge of the metal disc and we extract the current. The system becomes self-sufficient (charging batteries supplying the rotation system) by rotating at around 7000 revolutions per minute, above this threshold the N-Machine reaches its objective.
In the further development of the N-Machine, the periphery of the magnets is protected against breakage by an insulating cover reinforced with fiberglass.

Dear friends, this process is serious. I am convinced that the energy of the future will be that obtained from the quantum "vacuum", to exploit this energy, perhaps the only possible solution will be that which will consist in isolating (in a given space delimited by magnetic fields like the vortex obtained by rotating a magnetic disk) the two pairs of a scalar wave to exploit them in induction as hertezien waves. The Aharonov-Bohm effect gives us a solid theoretical basis for first justifying "that a vacuum is not empty" the existence of quantum energy and then how to split a scalar wave into two sine waves and that by erecting a magnetic field as a screen preventing two waves from combining into an unusable scalar wave that even most physicists do not realize exists.

For the person requesting diagrams, I don't know how to post images in this forum.

I lack the means to fire state-of-the-art experiments, but I hope that I will be able to prove experimentally the fact of transforming scalar waves into sine waves so as to generate electricity from the energy of the quantum vacuum if we will focus on to justify this, we then took a giant step for the official recognition of free energy, since no one will break the violation of the law of conservation of energy.

I wish that I did not participate in the pollution of this subject, if not you will correct me!

Friendly.

Good night.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Re: N-Machine diagram continuation

by Capt_Maloche » 31/03/07, 10:16

massinissa wrote:Hello
For the person requesting diagrams, I don't know how to post images in this forum.

I wish that I did not participate in the pollution of this subject, if not you will correct me!

Friendly.

Hi massinneennansne :D

But no, you don't pollute, even if we don't understand everything you say, we will first try to understand with one or two drawings and then we will see.

Scan a drawing that you made by hand, or that you photographed, or that you will have done with drawing software
save it in jpg format with a simple name without spaces

to insert an image: answer, and under the writing window you have in blue:

add an image or file on the forum.

follow the instructions; you'll see, it's simple.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 31/03/07, 17:34

It is true that a diagram would help understanding well there ...

A small diagram is better than a long speech ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."