TPE - lack of data

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Flotintin59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

TPE - lack of data

by Flotintin59 » 03/01/07, 16:04

Hello, like many other post on your forum, I post here for information for my tpe, because after many searches, some questions remain complete, and I hope you can help me answer them

I am trying to make a kind of model presenting the total cost of a complete installation in a given home.
Let me explain:

the idea is: a house with 120 m² of living space, inhabited by 4 people.

>> compare an installation and an average consumption in one year for this same family if it used:

- conventional electrical energy (mainly produced by nuclear power)
-electric energy produced by solar energy (photovoltaic and thermal)

So I am missing a certain amount of information:

average per capita electricity consumption (in France)
: Arrow: what is the consumption of an electric radiator, and how long it operates per year
: Arrow: how much does a cumulus cloud cost that could meet the needs of my family (so around 160l of hot water per day / 4 inhabitant)> 200L?
: Arrow: how much does a water heater installation use the energy of a solar thermal power plant (heating + hot water)
: Arrow: average price of one m3 of water
: Arrow: average price per Kw / h (knowing that it does not change whatever the factory that produces it?)

Here, these questions are not exhaustive, because the more I think to wait for the number of parameters to take into account for my study, the more I have the impression that I forget !! : Idea:

The final goal would be to know the total cost of an installation in both cases, and which is more profitable today

Thank you in advance for your answers : Cheesy:
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: TPE - lack of data

by zac » 03/01/07, 16:16

Flotintin59 wrote: which is more profitable today

Hello

There are no answers.

it depends if you have 2 left hands and you do everything, if you are a grant expert or if you do everything yourself with salvage.

between the best of the equation and the worst there is a coef 10.

that if you take your instant cost in euros, if you integrate ecological costs into the thermal means it becomes even more incalculable; there are too many parameters.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.