witnesses Search: biomass heating

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
terrorist
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

witnesses Search: biomass heating

by terrorist » 31/12/06, 02:45

Hello,

I am chairman of the board of trustees of my co-ownership, located in idf. I am putting together a biomass file for a change in the heating system. in order to support my biomass backrest, in front of the co-owners of the residence, I look for someone who warms himself to this solution, notament to the pellets: wood, cake.
the witness should tell a little about his experience and lived with biomass when voting in February 2007.

I would like everything to be as objective as possible. No great discourse, just lived and figure to support. Of course, if the experience is disappointing, it is not worth it : Cheesy:

I am still looking for, but in France, I feel that ...... I am among the first to do it, at the level of a condominium. Then help me.

thanks to contact me
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/06, 12:01

I advise you to browse the different sites of this page: https://www.econologie.com/annuaire/ener ... -0024.html

ps: your nickname is very "average" ...
0 x
terrorist
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by terrorist » 31/12/06, 19:29

Yes thanks. The links are nice. But these are companies. Maybe they know people who heat themselves with biomass

Sorry for the nick, I define myself as terrorist because ....

according to certain logics of the state, industrialists, some of my acts, like:

ecological, anti-advertising, or in the field of free software, are considered "immoral", even "illegal": tearing up an advertisement in the metro is an obstacle to private property, and can be altered. listening to "free" music without DRM, is considered "immoral" by the majors and the state, I myself have been present at all the debates at the national assembly, and I have witnessed bcp de shocking things. but, it comes out of ecology of course.

so I used to call myself a terrorist in forums. which is not totally false in practice, according to the new legislation and "rules of good conduct of CONsomation".

in this case, I bend to the relges of the forumI will immediately change my nick.
But, I allow myself to renew my anonnce under the new nick ???
To follow
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

time

by jean63 » 31/12/06, 19:32

terrorist: what an idea for a nickname! change and put your clock at the right time.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
goddard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by goddard » 01/01/07, 02:25

it's not my clock that sets the time of the message, but the server's clock or is the site. fortunately, if not the admin will have a hard time to house the messages. if the message is not on time for you, your computer is not on time.

Here's a hose

ntpdate -u ntp.uvsq.fr

It helps not bad.

Then, if you read a little more in detail the messages letter by letter, you will see that your message is useless, chic modo had already made the remark, and I already changed nick, while explaining the reason of My choice of the old.
0 x
Yvan_1963
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Call to Witnesses

by Yvan_1963 » 01/01/07, 16:09

Hello,
I live in Haute-Savoie; I installed a wood pellet boiler (pellets) in November 2005. If I am happy to have changed fuel (propane boiler before), I am very disappointed with the installation and its assembly of disparate elements (De Dietrich for the body, Thermia for the burner, Oertli for The regulation) that do not seem to me to meet the minimum requirements of a pellet boiler.
I will gladly give more details to those who would be interested because this installer does not only damage his profession but also the choice of fuel.
0 x
Mikl
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mikl » 06/02/07, 18:48

Hello,

Little answer to terrorist. Finding a heating solution vendor is never a problem. To know if the solution that he proposes to you is perennial is quite another thing. So everyone is talking about biomass. It is true that it is interesting to look into this problem, but, who provides the raw material. To warm with straw when one lives like me in the countryside, it is already not obvious, but in town (IDF) ??? The problem of biomass is the density of the product. I am on a biomass densification project, but the concern is that industrialization has a cost and that this cost puts us above the price of logwood. So do not get discouraged and invest in sets that can use biomass because within a few years the difference will certainly be to the advantage of biomass, which does not suffer from supply problems.

Sincerely,
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/02/07, 23:47

Welcome "terrorist"!

You know, Abbot Pierre was also a "terrorist" according to your definition.

(That said, it would be good to tax pedestrians, nudists, water drinkers, cyclists, etc ... because of tax evasion!) : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 07/02/07, 08:56

elephant wrote:Welcome "terrorist"!

You know, Abbot Pierre was also a "terrorist" according to your definition.

(That said, it would be good to tax pedestrians, nudists, water drinkers, cyclists, etc ... because of tax evasion!) : Cheesy:

DJAAAAAAAAA

elephant, you just post your 666e post (666, the number of the beast)

and you mark below: "God himself walks with you, he will not allow you to stumble."

It is more of terrorism, it is the genesis ..... : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x