Heat generator vortex and cavitation

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Heat generator vortex and cavitation

by bham » 03/10/06, 17:45

Although this system does not only use renewable energy, I classify it in the latter because it can be related to heat pumps.

I discovered this system in a very interesting article (hot water from the East) published in the no less interesting review "effervesciences" of July / August 2006. I contacted the representative in France, who told me. sent a brochure, the pages of which you can view in the image gallery, failing to see them on this post (it didn't work, fault of jpeg et Cie :frown: ).
The principle is to heat water by cavitation and vortex for use in central heating, the combination of a powerful electric motor and a cavitation pump in lieu of a traditional boiler.
The representative did not want to tell me the name of the manufacturer, Russian, nor the address of the website but there are in Russia 3 manufacturers at least, including Yusmar (seen on Quanthomme and éconologie) and Noteka.

The Cop would be 3, which is comparable to that of heat pumps, with the advantage of not having any drilling to do or networks of pipes to bury.

The disadvantages that I see there:
-Russian manufacture, warranty 1 year, probably robust but for the service, tintin !! :|
-High prices since for a house of 100 / 150 m2 well insulated, it is necessary to count on a heat requirement of about 25 KW and a price of 11394 €, without subsidies to 50% possible. The importer told me that it was up to the customer to take the steps to get them: hello the obstacle course! :frown:

Now my questions:
- Do you know this system, what is it worth?
-Do not know me in electricity, do not you think that an electric motor of 22 KW, to obtain a heating power of 25 KW, and seen the COP of 3, is oversized and also very greedy in electricity :?:
- such a generator was apparently installed in Quebec, for the heating of a greenhouse. André, did you hear about it?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/10/06, 09:22

I hope this engine does not run continuously! If not, then scam the scam.
you could not send me the direct doc by email to see what it is.
question electro is already a big EDF connection (3 X 40 amp, just for the engine), indeed.
if the cop is actually 3, it seems to me much too powerful for a house: a properly insulated average house should be satisfied with the third, and again, when it is very cold!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 04/10/06, 15:13

elephant wrote:I hope this engine does not run continuously! If not, then scam the scam.

No, it works like a boiler, on demand and it is recommended to couple the generator with a buffer tank.

elephant wrote:you could not send me the direct doc by email to see what it is. !

I'm doing it right now.
elephant wrote:question electro is already a big EDF connection (3 X 40 amp, just for the engine), indeed.
if the cop is actually 3, it seems to me much too powerful for a house: a properly insulated average house should be satisfied with the third, and again, when it is very cold!

Oh yes, 40 anyway :| Hello the price of the EDF subscription.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 04/10/06, 20:31

We find this type of generator at a Russian company called AKOIL (see Site ) which had already been mentioned in this subject.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 10/10/06, 11:08

elephant wrote:you could not send me the direct doc by email to see what it is.
question electro is already a big EDF connection (3 X 40 amp, just for the engine), indeed.

elephant, I sent you a MP, I have no answer. Did you consult the doc (4 photos)? what do you say ??
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 16/10/06, 10:07

I thank you, Bolon, for this beginning of answer, although a bit technical for me.
This process seems to me worthy of interest, if it keeps its promises. It would be a shame not to explore this path in more detail.
The determination of the COP does not seem easy to verify ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/06, 10:15

bham wrote:if, however, he keeps his promises.

Are we starting to take the bets?
0 x
Christophe

Re: Vortex heat generator and cavitation

by Christophe » 16/10/06, 11:01

Bolt wrote:If someone has the performance curve of an electric motor depending on the load, it concerns me

Some info here: http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/cipec/peel/bibli ... rintview=N

Regarding your remarks on startup:
http://stielec.ac-aix-marseille.fr/cour ... /demfr.htm
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 16/10/06, 15:05

Christophe wrote:
bham wrote:if, however, he keeps his promises.

Are we starting to take the bets?

What do you mean, Christophe? for you it's hogwash? can you develop your point of view?
it is indeed to have your opinion that I opened this subject, not because I am convinced that it works.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/06, 15:15

It has nothing personal against you but frankly when you see the quality of the docs ... it smacks of utopia "version 18 the return of the return of .... return of the seller of dreams ..."

Is there just a university or lab that did INDEPENDENT tests? Too easy to swing numbers like this ...

I'm just MDR when I see the list of "referral customers ...." it's not worth much .... I wait to see the price list to be even more MDR : Cheesy:

Ask to Bucheron what he thinks ...
0 x