Thesis on green energy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
GIétudiant
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Thesis on green energy

by GIétudiant » 20/09/06, 00:41

Hello,

Student in MBA Marketing, I am doing a thesis on the following issue: "What are the real motivations of consumers to choose green energy?".

As part of this thesis I have to conduct a survey of people who, like you, have installed "green" systems in their homes or wish to do so.

It's quite difficult to find such people, and that's why I go through our forum to request your participation.

The questionnaire is online at the following address:

http://agora.ulaval.ca/~gefer16/essai

Hoping that you will take 5 minutes to complete it online, please accept my sincere greetings.

Also, if you know people who have installed clean energy systems or who plan to do so, I would be very grateful if you would send them the link to the questionnaire.

Geoffrey ferlay
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/06, 08:58

Pkoi repost a similar subject word for word to the one you have already written?

In addition, I think that doing an MBA Marketing (purely career diploma) is very far from sorry econology ... How much do you sell the information you collect? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/09/06, 11:34

: Evil: Hmmmm

How many of you did he send messages like this through MP, our young merchandising student?

I understand better now why this questionnaire was not really suitable for me: it's mass-mailing! :x

Not famous as targeting for a marketing guy... : roll:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 20/09/06, 13:52

I just saw that same mp, : Shock: surveys are done at fairs : Cheesy:
organic market, environmental fair etc ...
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 20/09/06, 18:17

He has to send them by hand because I haven't received anything yet : Cheesy:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Thesis on green energies

by Targol » 20/09/06, 18:28

The student wrote:Hello,

MBA Marketing student (...)

Hi Geoffrey, I unfortunately think for you that the introduction of your message will earn you some negative reactions here.
Let me explain: marketing, if we summarize, is "how to create a desire that does not originally exist in people to be able to sell a product they do not need?"

Inevitably, on a forum ecological, it's not welcome: we are discussing here how we could reduce our waste, our ecological footprint, etc ...

Or the exact opposite approach to that of marketing !!!

That was for general information.
For the survey itself, I personally have the impression that, if I answer it, my answers will be used to sell any M ... E while trying to make people believe that it is ecological. Obviously, this does not encourage me to answer ...

Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against you personally but any against the sector you have chosen.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/06, 20:57

Woodcutter wrote:How many of you did he send messages like this through MP, our young merchandising student?

Uh ... also received if he used a "BOT" to spam you it's serious and unacceptable! If he did this with his hands it is less ...

So who here received this message in MP?
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 20/09/06, 20:58

hi geoffrey,

I fully adhere to the arguments developed by Targol in the previous message.

I however answered the questionnaire 10 days ago after your first subject. I do not really fit into the framework of your questionnaire, because I am rather handyman and not consumer of green energies, but I nevertheless answered honestly until the end.

Only here, today I received an email from you containing the same request for a response to a survey ... this proves that in addition to spamming people through this forum, you don't even bother to read the answers or even to list the email addresses of those who replied. so I flagged your message as spam and blocked you.

after what I have just read in the previous messages, I deduce that I was not mistaken in reporting you as a spammer and I urge everyone to do the same.

I even suggest that you be banned from this forum. this last point being left to the choice of our dear ouebmasteur, of course.

cordially (but not too much),

-Pollux

PS: if you really want to act for the environment, change the sector or use your knowledge to set up a company that sells green energies ... there, creating a need (of green energies) in people who live with petroleum can be interesting and reconcile marketing and econology.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/06, 21:00

Pollux wrote:and reconcile marketing and econology.

It's a pleonasm : Wink:

I just sent this to our carrier student:

Violent spam is prohibited. If you used a robot for this you will be banned from this forum .

Until I know more from you I censor your public messages! Sorry but saving the planet does not excuse not to respect others ...

a ++
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/09/06, 09:19

Christophe wrote:
Pollux wrote:and reconcile marketing and econology.

It's a pleonasm : Wink:[...]
Tiens :?: I would not have said that, but exactly the opposite.

In fact I do not know what is the term for the figure of speech when you associate a word and its opposite.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."