Work in the public or private sector?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
tronics
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tronics » 11/06/06, 18:54

Hello everyone!

I have a small question concerning the world of work, I hope that I post my message in the right place of the forum (sorry if not).

Here, I wonder if in the context of renewable energies, in terms of professional project, what are the advantages and disadvantages for the private and public sector?

Thank you all in advance.

Sincerely,

Tronics.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: Working in the public or private sector?

by zac » 12/06/06, 07:50

Tronics wrote:Hello everyone!

I have a small question concerning the world of work. Here, I wonder if in the context of renewable energies, in terms of professional project, what are the advantages and disadvantages for the private and public sector?

Thank you all in advance.

Sincerely,

Tronics.

Hello
for the public it does not concern the world of work, an occupation or a hobby at most. : Mrgreen: the treatment falls every month.
To work, it's private. much more random, but if you are on your own relative freedom of choice! : Lol: but not count on living decently for many years : Evil:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 12/06/06, 09:04

quote from an acquaintance: "we don't say: I work at the DDE but: I am employed at the DDE"
Truthful! (From a dde employee : Cheesy: )
but in the public service, there are serious people, motivated, who work a lot, I can assure you (source of conflis with my wife), there are also stashed, but as in some large private boxes.
You shouldn't be criticized too much without knowing the profession closely!
And then zac, pass the competition, with patience work you will be "stashed official" : Cheesy: : there is
0 x
zac

by zac » 12/06/06, 09:11

denis wrote: You shouldn't be criticized too much without knowing the profession closely!
And then zac, pass the competition, with patience work you will be "stashed official" : Cheesy: : there is

Hello
I did 4 years at telecom, 20 years ago; I learned to play tarot there, became alcoholic; but I ended up getting out because I got too bored. : Evil:

Note today with the RMI I am still a little civil servant, but I waste less time to have fun and interesting activities. :P
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 12/06/06, 15:23

I understand you completely zac, I do not even try a contest in this system !!
I would quickly get depressed : Cry: am on parental leave for qlq year, I have a busy schedule, I narrate not to do everything,: house, family, garden maintenance of the vehicle, various invention ... and health is not at the rendezvous : Cry:
and there are some who have the time, to be bored! by being "employee" the rest of the day :?:
I prefer like you, tried lots of things, interested in novelty, rather than being, socially "normal" is to become a wreck with a softening of the brain, I have the case in the distant family
an official who works, must be independent, and be very motivated, so as not to be discouraged by the system !!! kind instit
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 12/06/06, 22:36

Tronics wrote:Here, I wonder if in the context of renewable energies, in terms of professional project, what are the advantages and disadvantages for the private and public sector?

Tronics.

It's like everything in life: it's up to you. It is you who know you best, who knows what you want to do with your life: it is only a matter of choice.

And don't forget that you can always change along the way ...
0 x
tronics
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tronics » 12/06/06, 23:26

Good evening everyone!

Thank you for your answers.
0 x