The presidential candidates against the WWF

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
kava81
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The presidential candidates against the WWF

by kava81 » 16/02/17, 11:33

Hello,
I watched Macron's interview with the WWF director.
Here is what I retained:

4 goals for the ecological transition

 To leave fossil energies:
• Closure in 5 years coal power plants in consultation with the operators to ensure the conversion of sites.
• No new allocation of hydrocarbon exploration permits.
• Prohibition of any experimentation, even public, of exploration of shale gas.
• Increase in the price of carbon, which must integrate the damage caused to the environment.

 Towards an ecology of everyday life.
• Align the taxation of diesel with that of gasoline during the five-year period.
• Harden pollution standards for new vehicles. Long-term objective: in 2040 no more thermal vehicle is sold.
• Help diversify their production (electric vehicles, hybrids, hydrogen).
• Improve air quality in 1000 schools most exposed to pollution through ventilation filters, air purifiers and staff training.
• By 2022, all catering - school canteens and corporate restaurants - must offer at least 50% organic, ecological or local products.
• Renovate all "energy sieves" (ie excessively poorly insulated homes that let cold in winter and heat in summer): from 2022, renovation of half. This will reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
• Divide by half the household waste sent to landfill by 2025: Gradual increase of the general tax on polluting activities ("incineration" and "burial" components) to modernize the sorting centers and allow "100% recycled plastic" throughout the territory ".
• Implementation of the obligation for manufacturers to include on packaging very simple indications to facilitate sorting.

Accelerate the transition to a more balanced mix.
• Hold the objectives set by the energy transition law for the deployment of renewable energies.
• Reduction to 50% of the share of nuclear energy in the 2025 horizon.

 Accompany the ecological transition
Accompany the French:
• Accelerate the deployment of electric vehicles by maintaining the bonus-malus on the purchase and accelerating the deployment of charging stations.
• Create a bonus of 1000 euros to allow all those whose vehicles have been manufactured before 2001 to buy greener cars, whether new or used.

Accompany modest people.
• The banking sector does not grant the necessary loans to the most modest, who have neither the means to heat themselves nor those to remedy them. It is an ecological problem, social, sanitary! Allow everyone to be able to carry out the necessary work, especially for those who do not have the resources to invest today. Transform the Energy Transition Tax Credit (ISCED) into an immediately perceptible bonus.

Accompany the farmers:
• Propose a new pact between the French and the farmers. Remunerate farmers for the environmental services they render (200 additional million euros each year). The aim is a decoupling between agricultural production and pesticide consumption.
• Launch an agricultural transformation plan (PTA) of more than 5 billion euros over the 2017-2022 period to modernize the farms and pay for the sometimes heavy investments they will have to make to reorient themselves. In 2015-2016, 1,5 billion emergency aid has been released: better to invest than repair.

Accompany the territories:
• A reduction in the environmental footprint: for the production of local renewable energies, the energy renovation of buildings, new forms of mobility, the development of organic farming and short circuits, the protection of biodiversity, recycling etc. Example: put an end to the artificialization of land.
• Organize in France a major world conference on biodiversity. She will be hosted overseas.
I find it interesting and rather complete.
What do you think? And who is the candidate who seems to be doing well in environmental matters?
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The presidential candidates against the WWF

by chatelot16 » 16/02/17, 11:56

good intension collection to prohibit the wrong solution, but who will build the right solution?

What is the point of banning the current bad solution if there is nothing commercially available to do better?

a little skill would be helpful

it is currently fashionable to hit diesel as if it were the only one to make fine particles ... alas no measure is made on the vehicles in real service, it is only calculated with the measurements made in laboratory on new vehicles trafficked to meet standards

when we build a measuring device that can be mounted on any vehicle in service, we will be surprised ... we may find that the new models after a few years are not better than the old, and some old model remain pretty good

replacing the thermal car with electric is not a solution because it is beyond the financial reach of most users

developing public transport might be more useful, but did you see the train fare: it's outrageously expensive ... where is the problem? can be the tgv that goes unnecessarily too fast and has lost the economic quality of the train

and the transport by train which should avoid the trucks ... completely missed, transport by train too expensive, too unreliable ... the wagons get lost

to govern it takes skill ... the current political system that makes elections work like a beauty contest is far from selecting the most competing
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/17, 12:50

kava81 wrote:I watched Macron's interview with the WWF director.

Do you have a link please? Thank you 8)

I saw a mini interview (big diary) with Macron at the end of this interview with WWF who spoke of Panda ... and who almost said at the end the word "econology" :)
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 16/02/17, 16:02

Macron, LOL!
chatelot16 wrote:to govern it takes skill ... the current political system that makes elections work like a beauty contest is far from selecting the most competing

I listened to one of his speeches and it gave me that impression, a hollow miss speech.
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 16/02/17, 19:06

Here is the video of the WWF interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SYjkfmu4SU

I just listen to it (doing something else at the same time, I reassure you :) )
It's still pure Macron, no fixed positions, it keeps each goat and cabbage, in short good old barnum effect * to please the world.

* https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effet_Barnum
0 x