PEPI project: Development of a piezoelectric Energy Production System

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Pepi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

PEPI project: Development of a piezoelectric Energy Production System

by Pepi » 03/10/16, 00:01

Hello sir madam,

Student in Mechanical Engineering, I work as a team on the development of a Renewable Energy Production system.

As you know, the future of our planet is strongly compromised by human pollution. Today we are trying to understand the ideas received about Renewable Energies. It may be time to change our vision of these energies that seem inevitable for a healthy and sustainable future.
I propose you to fill this small questionnaire (duration of 7 min max) which would be of great use for the elaboration of the product.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform

Best regards

Florian Savin | Student GMC Specialization Design Product Development
Leupe Street - Technological University of Belfort-Montbéliard | 90 400 SEVENANS | France | http://www.utbm.fr

Email: projet.pepi@gmail.com
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: PEPI Project: Development of a Piezoelectric Energy Production System

by yves35 » 03/10/16, 01:53

[quote = "Pepi"] [color = # 0000FF]
As you know, the future of our planet is strongly compromised by human pollution.

Hi,

I would tend to think that it is the future of humans that is compromised. The planet, it will get away (in what state, it is another question). What annoys me is that it risks to eject us ...

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact