Disinformation: renewables are bankruptcy EDF?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

Disinformation: renewables are bankruptcy EDF?

by Christophe » 24/05/16, 12:24

My god ... read a bit what I just received by mail!

What makes the bankruptcy of EDF is especially the choice of all nuclear with monstrous extra cost for the new EPR and dismantling!

And then, what is democracy doing here?

To dare to say that is reverse psychology !!

EDF imposes the nuclear power for years, nuclear that is not accepted by a large part of the population and that makes the cabbage of a minority (1 nuclear reactor is 150 250 M € profit per year) and they dare to say that the development of renewable energies is anti democratic? It's just the opposite!

Do we give them a small common answer?
And capital at the same time!

NEWSLETTER: 24 May 2016

To the members of the Fed

Hello

An article was published yesterday in the newspaper Capital.fr from documents that I transmitted to them because it appeared to me that it was no longer possible for me to hide a certain number of realities that currently lead inexorably the EDF group bankruptcy in particular because of the ongoing program of so-called renewable energies

This unimaginable scenario a few years ago is now underway and is probably even accepted by a number of national elected officials.

It is not my question of support for any political party, nor of taking a stand for or against nuclear power, but of a simple analysis of the facts and the current reality.

No industrial society can imagine to survive and develop if the financial equilibrium is not respected.

The fact that EDF executives and employees think they are safe by being protected by the state is a big mistake.

The industrial decline of France is paved with announcements of rescues that ended with the closing of entire sections of major industrial sectors that believed themselves impregnable.
Most of the jewels of our industries have now disappeared: Textile, iron and steel, chemistry etc. Energy and electricity follow the same slope.

This article will probably attract reactions.
Thank you if you feel that you should not give up and keep quiet, to put your comments after this article.
http://www.capital.fr/a-la-une/tribune/ ... te-1128890
Very few media still dare to publish texts that are not approved by the current single thought.

Let's fight to save democracy.

JL Butré
0 x
Christophe

Re: Disinformation: renewable energies bankrupt EDF?

by Christophe » 24/05/16, 12:32

Here is my 1ere answer by email:

Christophe by mail wrote:Hello Mr Butré,

Interesting advice ... let me give you mine!

I think that what makes (and will) the bankruptcy of EDF is rather the choice of a nuclear whole: the abysmal extra cost of the EPR costs much more than the RE! I do not even talk about the nuclear dismantling: do you know the cost of the experiment of Chooz A?

I classify your article as pure disinformation: energies-renewable / disinformation-the-renewable-energies-are-the-bankruptcy-of-EDF-t14745.html

Count on us to analyze and relay this misinformation :)

Are you an EDF engineer? I think so ... your article is not impartial and Capital is complicit in your misinformation!

The future is the ENR have you heard this recent news: https://www.econologie.com/portugal-alim ... ouvelable/ ?

The future is the fusion eventually but certainly the fission!

I look to the future, not to the past! And you?

C.Martz, ENSAIS Engineer

Complement on democracy:

Christophe by mail wrote:Hello again,

A word about democracy that you brandish as an argument too ...

EDF imposes nuclear power for years, nuclear that is not accepted by a large part of the population (beware I am not a primary anti nuclear!) And that is the fat cabbage of a minority (1 nuclear reactor c ' is 150 at 250 M € profit per year) and you dare to claim that the development of renewable energies is anti-democratic? Anti-democratic for whom? EDF shareholders?

Democracy is the decentralization of energy production, something that REs allow, democracy is the sharing of wealth (and not that the sharing of losses, since the nuclear dismantling will necessarily be subsidized by the State), the Democracy is the opposite of French nuclear policy!

Best regards

C.Martz

ps: I give you of course the authorization to relay these 2 mails to your members ... it is even recommended ... for democracy that you like so much ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/05/16, 17:11

Christophe wrote:My god ... read a bit what I just received by mail!

What makes the bankruptcy of EDF is especially the choice of all nuclear with monstrous extra cost for the new EPR and dismantling!

And then, what is democracy doing here?

To dare to say that is reverse psychology !!

EDF imposes the nuclear power for years, nuclear that is not accepted by a large part of the population and that makes the cabbage of a minority (1 nuclear reactor is 150 250 M € profit per year) and they dare to say that the development of renewable energies is anti democratic? It's just the opposite!

Do we give them a small common answer?
And capital at the same time!

He rolls for whom, and what is this gentleman? :)
If the future of the production it is not the renewable one and well I give my tongue to the cat ...: roll:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/16, 17:16

I received an answer from him ... answered him and asked if I could publish his answer and mine, so I'm waiting for his answer ...

Read the capital article, it is "funny": just the introduction which implies (by reading the title) that Areva's financial difficulties are attributable to renewable energies is ... "frankly funny" ...
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 24/05/16, 21:22

This guy, Jean Louis Butré, is a long-time wind turbine.

[Scientifically trained, Jean Louis Butré is president of the Sustainable Environment Federation and of the Vent du Bocage and Vent de la Vienne environmental protection associations. He is the author of "The imposture, why wind power is a danger for France" (Les éditions du Toucan, oct 2008)

http://energie.lexpansion.com/auteurs/J ... c8ccc.html

read that from 2009 or it is already question of this individual:

The "intellectual terrorism" of the anti-wind turbines

http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/societ ... 63308.html

Christophe, you're dealing with a strong head.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/16, 21:31

Ah we are not alone! Thanks for the search ... Excellent the title of the express! Intellectual terrorism! That right!

moinsdewatt wrote:Christophe, you're dealing with a strong head.

Well good! I love that... : Cheesy:

I am waiting for his permission to publish with impatience of our last 2 exchanges ... otherwise I publish anyway : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

ps: big no matter what his articles on expansion ... i find ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/05/16, 22:38

All the same, the wind is a wind ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/05/16, 22:42

Ahmed wrote:All the same, the wind is a wind ...

who sows wind rains storm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/16, 22:57

And as long as we are in the quotes with 2 bullets: "Who takes Becquerel, finished in the trash"
Sorry it's late :D
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/05/16, 23:29

while we are in the quotation bizare duvant it is not only the wind turbine, it is also the diesel engine duvant http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/demol ... 7b0n235433
0 x