Three-phase generator for wind turbine

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
alfaseb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Three-phase generator for wind turbine

by alfaseb » 03/01/16, 23:43

Hello, I want to make a generator coupled to a wind turbine.
Could you tell me which equipment should be connected from the generator output in three phase in order to directly supplement my consumption on my network, therefore without battery.
Sincerely. :D
0 x
f6gia_88
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Three-phase generator for wind turbine

by f6gia_88 » 07/02/16, 17:18

Hello
A wind turbine can only give the power it can provide and this depends on the one hand on its characteristics and on the other hand on its location. For this question, an answer, or several, can only depend on the information provided, we cannot guess the essential things. Post the characteristics of the wind turbine and what you want to produce with an alternator.
friendships
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Three-phase generator for wind turbine

by chatelot16 » 07/02/16, 17:43

an inverter is needed for injection into the grid: same principle as the inverters for photovoltaics, but with different regulation

an inverter for photovoltaic is not suitable because it has a mppt optimized for photovoltaic which is not at all suitable for a wind turbine

for an eoliene the inverter must not seek the maximum power, impossible with the change of wind and the mechanical inertia

I think of a solution: measure the wind by an independent anemometer, and the inverter takes the power it takes to let the wind turbine turn at the optimum speed corresponding to the measured wind

question, where do we find this kind of inverter?
0 x