My little wind = fear for my neighbors (justice)

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
dudu25977
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

My little wind = fear for my neighbors (justice)

by dudu25977 » 22/06/15, 14:30

By choosing to install a 11m50 domestic wind turbine, in compliance with the standards and with the regulatory authorizations, I was hoping to make a gesture for the planet, also a bit of current ...
Today the neighbors are pleased by attacking me in court, I am disappointed and discouraged, I took a lawyer to assert my rights.
Would it be possible to have advice or testimonials from people who know about this subject, or have gone through the?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/15, 14:44

Welcome here!

I have no direct feedback from such a case but "jealousy" between neighbors is unfortunately too common ... often for bullshit, childishness ....

To start: what exactly do you blame you for?

What can I say to you: if your installation was done in the rules (did you need a building permit, if yes they could consult it ...), they can not say much (and you could attack them after for abusive procedure)

Courage in any case legal proceedings have become common between neighbors in our "society that is going badly" ... whereas before we settled this amicably over a beer (or a pastis ... depending on the region). .

:|
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/06/15, 14:49

I do not know the file.

But "suing" is a right. It is even a constitutional right. As soon as you do something innovative, it's a risk. I related on another thread the difficulty we had in "getting through" a methanization station project.

Attacking in court is also a "sport". A serious sign of the moral "depravity" of our society, where everyone sees their rights and their comfort. And only his rights and his comfort. There is no more sharing. There is no longer a "consensus". There is no more tolerance ... Everyone in their screen knows that they have rights. The other is necessarily an asshole. That we can sue ...

In my work, I am threatened at least once a year!

I hope you have just followed the procedures, in which case let them attack! If they can believe that they are pissing further, they bandage harder!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/06/15, 14:50

We have been posted together and are not far from sharing the same feeling!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/15, 15:03

Yes didi!

Did67 wrote:If they can believe that they are pissing further, they bandage harder!

I did not know you such a "raw" language did67! : Shock: : Shock:

Ah, but you must surely adapt to the current society ...

Hey yes adapt is intelligence to what seems ... even when we adapt to the stupidity of the room ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/06/15, 15:18

Yes Yes !

So forum, in a sometimes unbridled context, I rather played the role of "grandpa philosopher moderator" (which I am too!).

But in real life, I'm famous for cookie cutters sometimes ... let's say significant!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/06/15, 16:24

Did67 wrote:I hope you have just followed the procedures, in which case let them attack! If they can believe that they are pissing further, they bandage harder!

But it's that Didou is an expert urologist! :P

below 12 m, wind turbines do not require a building permit ...

However, the "attackers" can rely on the specifics of the local plan and town planning code ...
this exemption of formality under the code of town planning does not mean that wind turbines of less than 12 meters are exempted from the respect of the rules of town planning, with regard to the provisions of the article L.421-8 of the code of the urbanism. Municipalities and public institutions of competent inter-municipal cooperation may define, as necessary, rules enforceable against the installation of wind turbines of less than 12 meters in their urban planning document

Source: The Gazette of Commons

In any case, if there was a report in town hall and she accepted, the "neighbors" will attack ... town hall!

If you have absolutely nothing declared in the town hall, and if the mayor finally opposes your mast by relying on its planning regulations, then you will be forced to dismantle the wind turbine.
0 x
Did67

Re: My little wind turbine = haunt for my neighbors (justice)

by Did67 » 22/06/15, 16:53

dudu25977 wrote:..... and with regulatory approvals, ...

Did I understand ...

To participate in our edification:

- where are they attacking? (which court? to see if he is competent ...)

- what is the complaint? the noise ? view ? (to see if the attack has a chance to be admissible because you can not attack just because something does not please!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/15, 17:58

Did67 wrote:But in real life, I'm famous for cookie cutters sometimes ... let's say significant!

Oh yes I see! Like any good Alsatian who respects himself! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/15, 18:01

Remundo wrote:However, the "attackers" can rely on the specifics of the local plan and town planning code ...
this exemption of formality under the code of town planning does not mean that wind turbines of less than 12 meters are exempted from the respect of the rules of town planning, with regard to the provisions of the article L.421-8 of the code of the urbanism. Municipalities and public institutions of competent inter-municipal cooperation may define, as necessary, rules enforceable against the installation of wind turbines of less than 12 meters in their urban planning document

Source: The Gazette of Commons

In any case, if there was a report in town hall and she accepted, the "neighbors" will attack ... town hall!

If you have absolutely nothing declared in the town hall, and if the mayor finally opposes your mast by relying on its planning regulations, then you will be forced to dismantle the wind turbine.

Uh ... 12m is the mat where the feather of the tallest pale?

The extract of the text is not clear ... and with a mat of 12m one could very well imagine a wind turbine with 8m of rotor diameter, that is 16m in the end ...
0 x