Scams on the facade mini wind turbines

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

Scams on the facade mini wind turbines

by Christophe » 14/10/13, 13:18

Small report broadcast at 13 p.m. JT France2 today: facade wind turbines that do not turn, invoices that increase after the installation of a wind turbine with buffer battery (???).

Watch here around 13:10 p.m .: http://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-jt/fr ... 29176.html
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/10/13, 13:47

actually hit the buffer battery !!!!!
The lump sums are based on the consumption of the previous year and therefore before the installation of the wind turbine. On the other hand, the vibrations transmitted to the house are linked to a lack of insulation pads (silent blocks) between the engine and the wall. After the real "profitability" of the installation, it is effectively dependent on the wind.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/13, 13:52

Yes, it depends on the wind ... necessarily ...

But it's not all that hurts: selling € 10 for a Chinese wind turbine worth $ 000 is a great scam ...

Then we wonder why people are turning away from ecology ...
: Evil:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/10/13, 14:00

we could do the same trial for Chinese solar panels. However (I am not looking for an excuse for abuse) the sale of an integrated product, the purchase, but also the commercial, travel, installation and start-up especially with a system with batteries.
It is therefore necessary to get information from consumer associations to get a "reasonable" idea of ​​an installation.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/13, 14:02

The margin on Chinese PV is 2 to 3 which is normal!

Far from 10 to 20 of the swindlers of the front wind turbine! In short...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/10/13, 14:11

The margin on Chinese PV is 2 to 3 which is normal!

you know that in the industrial field between the production cost price and the sale price of a product, the ratio is more often from 1 to 10; or more depending on the type of product and its origin. I was talking about the commercial cost in France. Whether you sell a house for 100.000 euros or a vacuum cleaner, the fixed costs are (approximately) the same.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/13, 14:17

Janic wrote:you know that in the industrial field between the production cost price and the sale price of a product, the ratio is more often from 1 to 10; or more depending on the type of product and its origin.

No I do not know and obviously you are still advancing figures without knowing ... I'm talking to you about the ratio: sale to customer / price ex works

Janic wrote:I was talking about the commercial cost in France. Whether you sell a house for 100.000 euros or a vacuum cleaner, the fixed costs are (approximately) the same.

What costs? What are you talking about? I don't understand your comparison ...

Real estate is another scam now, but it's not the debate ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 14/10/13, 14:30

I see the problem coming when there are batteries! lead acid batteries must be kept charged, and have a certain self-discharge permanently ... if the wind turbine produces nothing, you must maintain the charge with EDF: additional consumption!

there is really no reason to put a battery!

same problem for photovoltaics: the scammer who sell instalation 3 times more expensive than the normal price do considerable harm

there is a legal problem: it lacks a law to punish this kind of crook

with the current law selling something too expensive and unprofitable is completely legal!

every time i get a phone call to try to piss me off this kind of bullshit i want to do something to trap them ... but i don't know what to do so i just sometimes send them out for a walk

other times I answer everything it takes to make them work, and accumulate the number of appointments! as long as he takes care of me he can't find another pigeon
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 14/10/13, 17:32

chatelot16 wrote:there is a legal problem: it lacks a law to punish this kind of crook

with the current law selling something too expensive and unprofitable is completely legal!

Above all, Class Action (class action) is missing in this country ...

> I'm talking about the ratio: sale to the customer / ex-factory price

Well it depends, for a PC, a car, or Chinese solar panels the margin is quite low (much less than x2), it is especially the taxes that increase the price ...

By cons for a piece of shit plastic at 10 €, a USB cable con at 10 €, a bag of 10 screws at casto at 5 €, or a string string at 30 €, there you can easily reach x10 or even x100 ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 14/10/13, 18:27

the ratio between the selling price and the cost price of the product sold cannot be limited: when you sell very special equipment, with significant commercial work, you have to sell expensive enough to earn a living: this is the case for everyone. professional equipment: huge sale price

what is serious is selling wind gable (or rather pigeon) at a price higher than the energy it will produce in 100 years or even never

what should be condemned is completely false customer information

it should be possible to put a microphone in a corner ... record the sales pitch, and have the sales pitch sheet metal

in the meantime you have to tell everyone to never sign anything, to ask for written documentation to be able to show people of good advice before signing

all these crooks have the same behavior of never giving any precise document until one has signed, so as not to be able to show their stupidity to someone who could verify

seller who comes to you and does not want to give a document to verify before signing the following week = scammer
0 x