Energy policy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
hervegrosset
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Energy policy

by hervegrosset » 26/03/04, 12:35

Hello,

as part of the oral presentation of a wind turbine installation project for an agricultural high school, I seek to know the precise texts governing European and French energy policy as well as their main lines.

the question seems very simple but I get lost in the research "at the pif" on the net.

thank you in advance.

Hervé.
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 28/03/04, 16:38

Welcome among us ;

The debates setting the current government policy on energies took place during the summer of 2003 through a conference cycle whose high point was to be Paris.
Following these reflections, led by a committee of experts (There were 3 I just remember that Mac Lesguy was one of them) and after having "debated" ( :D ) with the citizens and the various actors, the conclusions were clear:
Nuclear remains a major player in French energy development, but it is essential to develop renewable energies, without favoring one solution over another (fashion is on the "energy mix"), but when you consult the report which appeared later. of these debates, 10 pages out of 250 are devoted to the development of renewable energies.
Under these conditions, we can hardly be surprised by the low yields of renewables!

here are some links that might help you
About European politics
planned privatizations, the gcs (see the link on the site's home page), challenges and players in the sector
http://eisnet.eis.be/own/europe/energie/ge...generalites.htm

In France: A synthesis of the debates
The "famous" white paper
http://www.energie-plus.com/news/get_file....nc-integral.pdf

as well as an interesting site containing some of the official texts
<a href='http://www.energie-plus.com/news/sectionfront.php/section/24/%95%A0Politique_%E9nerg%E9tique.html' target='_blank'>http://www.energie-plus.com/news/sectionfr...rg%E9tique.html</a>

Hoping that this will advance you in your research. do not hesitate to tell us about your progress and the development of your project!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/07/13, 21:46

Following the drastic budget cuts for the Ministry of Ecology ...
The Elysee Palace said Tuesday that it had terminated the functions of Delphine Batho, while Tuesday morning the Minister of Ecology criticized the 2014 budget. Philippe Martin succeeds him at the Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy.

The environmental ministers, Pascal Canfin and Cécile Duflot, indicated that they would make Tuesday evening "the political analysis of the situation", with Pascal Durand, national secretary of EELV.

A resignation carried out smoothly, everything was very quick, in half a day. About an hour after his Tuesday afternoon interview with the Prime Minister, Matignon announced that Delphine Batho had resigned from her post as Minister of Ecology. According to the Elysée Palace, François Hollande put an end to his functions.
[which is inconsistent, note from Remundo]

The minister left the ranks on Tuesday morning, criticizing the 2014 budget, which she deemed "bad", as debates in the Assembly on budgetary guidelines began. She denounced in particular the budget of her ministry, down 7%, attracting many critics. François Hollande had warned a few weeks ago that he would no longer tolerate any hiccups.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs estimated Tuesday that the criticisms of the one who is now ex-minister posed "an obvious problem of coherence of governmental expression". François Hollande it seems he called his ex-minister Tuesday evening, she refused to return to his criticisms.

Source France Info

Even Fabius gets involved ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/07/13, 22:43

beautiful unearthing of 2004!

and great burial of ecology!

Where is the problem ? when one is a minister in a government one does not criticize the government in public!

Being in a government without being able to do what you have to do is useless, so we quit!

we can expect a passage in opposition from environmentalists

it won't change anything in the absence of an Energy Policy
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/07/13, 23:45

ah yes, I dug up.

I would like to know several things in this file ...

First if she was fired, or if she took her hat off when she resigned.

In the first case, it is not very bright for the Government, but did it still need proof of its incompetence ...

In the second case, well I think she was 100 times right. this is a minister, in line with Chevènement. What would she have done by acquiescing in the budgetary choices other than passing for a useful, even opportunistic idiot?

And now I'm waiting for the reaction of the Greens, like Duflot and Canfin, moreover, they should have already resigned, and for a long time because of other files (nuclear ...), but probably the soup is too good in Parisian restaurants ...

@+
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 03/07/13, 09:16

Remundo wrote:First if she was fired, or if she took her hat off when she resigned.

From what I heard this morning, Ayrault and Hollande called her several times to withdraw her criticisms.

She would have refused and added that she should be fired.

Remundo wrote:And now I'm waiting for the reaction of the Greens, like Duflot and Canfin, moreover, they should have already resigned, and for a long time because of other files (nuclear ...), but probably the soup is too good in Parisian restaurants ...

The Greens have decided to stay in government and wait until September to think about it again ...

What will have changed in September?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/07/13, 11:48

bamboo wrote:What will have changed in September?

The date of course! :P
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 03/07/13, 13:16

The watermelons of EELV finally understood that the PS was in line with the UMP, and that ecology was only a screen aimed at containing the fears of citizens on environmental issues!

What is needed is a resignation from the entire government and the abolition of all political parties.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/07/13, 14:05

this environmentalist party still hasn't understood anything

It is not for the Minister who has a place in the government to publicly criticize the decisions already made: it is from the political party that we must speak! it is those who do not have a function in government who have the opportunity to build good ideas: and to say it very long before the decision is made so that it can influence all the deputies!

alas as always great silence of this party!

have we heard proposals from the environmental party on the decisions to be taken at the economic level? never anything

yet the economy is the main point of ecology! aligning wishful thinking with no way of realizing is useless: all ecological decisions are also economical
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/07/13, 22:25

Chatelot, you point to a major contradiction in our societies:
However, the economy is the main point of ecology! Aligning wishful thinking without the means to achieve is useless: all ecological decisions are also economical.

This economist vision is so pervasive that it contaminates all aspects of life and, you are right, this is how ecology, or rather its sad caricature, presents itself today.

Major contradiction, since this presupposes developing infinitely the causes of the alteration of nature, in an attempt to remedy it!
There is an aporia there which it seems impossible to escape! And yet, if there is an impasse, it is because the premises of reasoning are false.

Let us not count on the elected representatives of EELV, anesthetized by the gold of the Republic, to push the questioning on other foundations! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."