How to be paid or even a heat pump?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

How to be paid or even a heat pump?

by coccigro » 08/03/13, 19:18

Hello,

I have at home a heat pump ISARA mono 6, installed by geothermal France, (which closed shop since).
it works with a borehole and feeds a heated floor.

It is designed to operate at a flow rate of 2,2 m3 / h but as my borehole gives a little less, it was flanged by means of a valve on the outlet of the drilling water.
during the installation, the technicians set this valve by measuring the temperature difference of incoming and outgoing water. if I remember correctly, we take 3,8 °.
I do not know if there is a trimming at the level of the electonics.

it follows a slight decrease in efficiency and a little noise at the valve.

as at this moment, there is no shortage of water, my borehole bursts a lot and I would like to know if I modify slightly the trimming of this valve without degluinguer ...

thank you in advance.
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 08/03/13, 19:21

If the borehole does not provide enough water, it will pump bubbles then nothing. If you look at the exit you will see.

If the heat pump runs out of water, the heat exchanger will get colder and colder until it freezes. Normally, there is a security above that triggers a little above 0 ° C. It also prevents the pump from burning if it gets stuck or if there is no more water.

If security works, you do not risk anything.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/03/13, 19:56

Hello
3,8 degrees it is limit not touch that, I have 4,5 degrees output exchanger and view the inertia with the probe sometimes when the temperature approaches the 4 c entand ice flakes pass in the exchanger of water c ' is very likely to see a decrease in flow by clogging (frosey) then freezing the exchanger.
This problem is the first time when the snow melts the cold descends into the earth and the water of the earth is no longer at 13C which requires a higher flow, the problem is also felt at the beginning of the start-up heat pump depth water is hot enough 11c but when it flows in the pipes buried on the surface it is cooled 9c has 10c (happy that the fact of passing in the pump it increases 1c)
It remained to know if the cold water of the exchanger you return in the earth at the end of the winter if the return is too close to the place where you pump it cool the water that you pump.
the good system is a deep well with a glycol exchanger the hole filled with fine sand you can operate at lower temperatures, without risk.
The flow of water has meaning only if its temperature before entering the exchanger is around 12c
in my case it is 24 liters per minute (all is measured) flow of water temperature entered output hours of amperage
the water temperature of the earth according to the seasons ect ..

Andre
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 09/03/13, 09:03

Hello,

thank you for your answers.
my borehole is equipped with a lack of water safety, the cap too. in 2011, after a dry year, it happened that it gets safe at the beginning of the season. conversely, in 2012, I never could empty the borehole, even in summer with watering.
this is why I would like to be able to adapt the functioning of the CAP to the resource.

Normally, if I increase the flow, I decrease the temperature difference between the input and the output.

the discharge bore is approximately 20m from the pump well.

my problem, if I change something, is to be able to measure the flow and the temperature.

have a good day.
0 x