Ecoforest pellet insert

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
guyduc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecoforest pellet insert

by guyduc » 01/02/12, 17:02

Hello
I had installed in November 2011 by a company of Lille 59 (granules concept) an insert Ecoforest ecoair mini 2.
After a month the problems started noise! fan that packs. After several interventions,
the 26 / 12 it is decided to change the motherboard what is the 06 / 01 and there appearance of other problems order of parts a probe this time
the 12 / 01 exchange always probes problems Recommends a motherboard !! the 26 / 01 exchange motherboard and it seems to work! BUT the 31 / 01 same problems ventilo that packs.
I have just recontacterized the SAV.l device worked 1 1 / 2 months since its installation which dates from 3 months
What to do ? did anyone have the same problems or know them?
Thank you for your answers

I am asked for the eco-energy premium a technical document clearly specifying the model and brand of the device installed as well as:
- energy efficiency (precise number)
- carbon monoxide concentration (precise number)
I can not get it from the installer Or from Ecoforest who is nil and does not answer anyone
Thank you for your help
0 x