Whisper 200 inverter SMA

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Whisper 200 inverter SMA

by mikaelb » 27/10/11, 18:46

Hello

I would like to connect a whisper 200 wind turbine to an SMA windy boy 1100lv inverter for grid injection
is this someone would have already made this type of connection
the wind turbine is multi-voltage: 24,36,48V
What is the best voltage for this type of inverter
the inverter must be adjusted according to the wind turbine, it must be informed about the power compared to the voltage supplied: it must be given 7 points
merci de votre aide
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/10/11, 09:53

Call SMA France: the latest news, they are very nice.

You can also download the complete user manual (installer manual) of the widget in several languages ​​on their site.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mikaelb » 28/10/11, 10:50

I already called sma which my reseigné well on the procedure of configuration of the inverter, software ...
but I still have one very important thing to find for the proper functioning of the wind turbine is to inform the sma software: I must give 7 operating points (voltages as a function of power), and efficiency coefficients
without these settings it will not work
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."