Construction of a wind turbine at a lower cost

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
baptiste
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Construction of a wind turbine at a lower cost

by baptiste » 20/10/11, 18:58

Hello,

I work on a TPE I am in 1er SSI and I plan to build a wind turbine at lower cost with recovery materials. Of course we have a budget that belongs to us
: Idea:
what was our inventory? :?
what is the best solution for a garden wind turbine?
or if possible enlightened us :?: :?: :?: :?:

Thank you for your help : Cheesy:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 20/10/11, 19:51

We do not do homework
0 x
baptiste
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by baptiste » 20/10/11, 20:03

This is not the question but for an educational purpose the question is not: '' we can have the reponse '' but I know that I m ​​address parsonnes who know the subject for advanced in our project
and if possible
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 20/10/11, 20:58

Bonsoir
so, to start: "google can be your friend"> the keywords like DIY windmill should give you inspiration ...
among other things, there is that http://www.onpeutlefaire.com/construire ... e-vertical
also type wind turbines "piggott"
Good luck !
0 x
baptiste
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by baptiste » 20/10/11, 21:26

Yes I have already fallen and I have already found several simillary sit has that but the problem that arises and on any material can we used to do the '' mast '' of the wind turbine for example to make the blades we can used can (ex: steel fuel can) cut in four we can used an ex-alternator of scooter, motorcycle .... we had several ideas but for the cental party :?:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/10/11, 22:31

There is an armada of wind turbines possible very different configurations !!!
Google and econology well questioned respond very well !!!!

project to build a wind turbine at lower cost with recovery materials

is likely variable response depending on what you get or have cheap and work that we agree to do!

You do not have that wind turbines in top of mat to horizontal axis and fine blades !!
Do you know why they are so and what are their advantages and disadvantages? (basic question asked by a project reviewer of my ilk !!)

The old wind turbines of the Middle Ages or even before are remarkable, well-known windmills are simple in equipment and more work to build them !! They were quite efficient in the sense of the time to grind grains or pump !!

You have wind turbines with simple vertical axis, like a carousel, simple to build !!

Look at all the variants and those for underdeveloped countries.

The easiest way to light is a cheap LED lamp crank operated by a small wind turbine fabric sails !!

A mat bamboo and guy is a Chinese solution!

A mat made from a live tree with the wind turbine up is a solution that requires you to learn how to climb a tall 25m pine or oak tree !!

Recovering the agitation at the top of the trees by the wind with ropes and pulleys, as for the waves on the sea, is an original solution to patent which makes the wind turbine invisible in the forest to the point that the neighbors can not protest, its low efficiency being compensated by the surface of trees in the wind and its aesthetic ecology side. !!

So this project is to test your imagination and your choices!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Construction of a wind turbine at a lower cost

by the middle » 21/10/11, 07:07

baptiste wrote:Hello,

I work on a TPE I am in 1er SSI and I plan to build a wind turbine at lower cost with recovery materials. Of course we have a budget that belongs to us
: Idea:
what was our inventory? :?
what is the best solution for a garden wind turbine?
or if possible enlightened us :?: :?: :?: :?:

Thank you for your help : Cheesy:

Hello,
I have your answer : Cheesy:
In front of Charleroi airport in Belgium, two wind turbines were installed on the roof of a state building.
It never worked!
Give the bourgmestre a call to pick her up :D
Edited to insert the photo:
http://www.charleroi.be/SiteResources/D ... d-3933.htm
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
baptiste
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by baptiste » 21/10/11, 08:21

Hello,

For a private wind turbine the idea of ​​the wind turbine at the top of a tree is great but we must present a model ~ about 4 meters we have plain solution but the central axis remains a question is you on that Bamboo will do the trick :?:
0 x