Notice wind windmax HY1000 24V?

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 23/06/11, 13:11

I found the characteristics of the converter that we see in the video. Contrary to what I said in my previous message, it integrates the mppt function and accepts input AC current (integrated rectifier).
New: a Dump load circuit is provided for the safety of the wind turbine !!
This type of product was not found a few months ago, but everything is changing very quickly in the field, especially as the demand increases overall.
The French case is separate since injection without resale is not encouraged.

Here are the features:

Model No. Wind-500
Continuous Output Power 450W
Max Output Power 500W
PURE SINE WAVE Output Wave Form
DC Input Voltage DC-DC 24 Volt - 52Volt (wind turbine)
AC Output Voltage AC 190V - 260V
Frequency 46Hz-65Hz Efficiency 92%
Standby Power Consumption <0,5W
Function MPPT - Island Protection - Stackable
Temperature Protection 55C ± 5
Net Weight 3 kg

A+
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 23/06/11, 13:54

loop wrote: Now, I have never seen this type of installation, that's why I evoked the possibility of feeding the converter network from a stable source of direct current, so a battery.
But in this case, it must also be able to control the network converter so as to regulate its power, otherwise as soon as it is connected to the battery, it will try to operate at its nominal power, and it falls in the case where the consumption n is not in sync with production.
loop wrote:Whether this battery is charged by a PV or a wind turbine.
In this case, the regulator / rectifier has its role to play.
Absolutely 8)
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 23/06/11, 18:28

Below is an example of a power curve of a grid inverter.
It is clear that at a given constant voltage, the power will also be constant.
A battery can not exceed 14V, if it is she who feeds the converter, mppt or not, the power delivered to the network will be continuous.

A+
0 x
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mikaelb » 28/06/11, 16:59

I bought an inverter that works with an input voltage 10.8 has 30v DC output 230V AC (direct injection on my network)
now my wind turbine is starting to produce with weak winds 2ms. On the other hand, as soon as the winds become strong, the wind turbine voltage exceeds 30 volts and the inverter disconnects. I made contact with the person whose video I posted. He explained to me that he had an 10-30 volt for low winds and another 22-60volts for strong winds with resistance.
It is written 24 volts on my wind turbine. Can it reach the 60 volts safely?
http://cgi.ebay.ie/300W-Watt-Solar-Grid ... 3f0ab4adf0
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 29/06/11, 13:08

Hi Mikael,

as soon as the winds become strong, the wind turbine voltage exceeds 30 volts and the inverter disconnects

This indicates that you can not send more than 300W to the converter (ie 30V and 10A maxi from the wind turbine).

It is written 24 volts on my wind turbine. Can it reach the 60 volts safely?

The voltage of 60V is not a problem in itself, it is the maximum power at this voltage which constitutes the limit, therefore the maximum intensity.
(apparently 10A whatever the model)
With 2 different power converters you would get a curve to 3 branches:

from 10V to 22V the power is injected by the first up to 180W

from 22V to 30V 2 inject from 180W to 426W (300W + 126W)

from 30V to 60V only the 2eme injects, from 426W up to 600W max.

With this assembly, in all cases, the intensity coming from the alternator of the wind turbine will not exceed a maximum of 14.2A (426W / 30V), if you do not inject more than 600W (thus 60V in input of converter ).

If your wind turbine is expected to charge 1000W battery in 24V, this means that its rated current is about 40A.
So you have room for normal operation.
Then we must check if the load shedding system is properly studied.
With this variable voltage at the input of the converter, you will normally find that the losses in the power lines are reduced.

A+
0 x
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mikaelb » 29/06/11, 22:19

Bonsoir
could you tell me how you find 180W, (300W + 126W), from 426W to 600W maxi
please

from 10V to 22V the power is injected by the first up to 180W

from 22V to 30V 2 inject from 180W to 426W (300W + 126W)

from 30V to 60V only the 2e injects, from 426W up to 600W max
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 30/06/11, 12:45

Hello everyone,

Mikael, thank you for testing your converter on a battery.
I will quote your answer that you sent me in mp

with a stable battery voltage input 14 V output power of 180 has 200W with a yield of 90%
the power moved at first then 200W stable

It means several very interesting things to know:

1) this principle works

2) If the voltage is almost stable on the supply side, the power will be too

3) the power / voltage curve does not mean much if the upstream generator is neither a PV nor a wind turbine.

4) The MPPT function is compatible with this operation.
It goes a little bit like what Gaston said, the input regulator will seek to find the best ratio U and I, except that in the case of a battery, the rise in voltage inevitably reduces the intensity (U = E- RI). The balance is probably just below the no-load voltage but still generates 2 / 3 of the maximum power !!

could you tell me how you find 180W, (300W + 126W), from 426W to 600W maxi

I just applied a rule of three.
I drew a pseudo-curve to estimate what could happen. This is not so simple because when 2 work, the power distribution is probably not balanced.
When the first disconnects, there must be a sudden rise in voltage and not what I have traced.

A+
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 30/06/11, 14:30

loop wrote:the input regulator will seek to find the best ratio U and I, except that in the case of a battery, the rise in voltage inevitably reduces the intensity (U = E-RI). The balance is probably just below the no-load voltage but still generates 2 / 3 of the maximum power !!
For a linear generator, such as a "theoretical" battery, we can easily calculate the maximum power:
U = E-RI and P = UI

Which gives a maximum of power when I = E / 2R, which is worth Pmax = E² / 4R.

Note that when this maximum is reached we have U = E / 2 ...
0 x