Help for my electrolysis van!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
barjoh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Help for my electrolysis van!

by barjoh » 18/02/11, 14:57

Bonjour,

I am down I work on 2 things I seek and I seek but I cannot find.

So the idea given the price of diesel is to lower consumption with the water electrolyte system. the tank the hose system and back flame protection are made.

I have a 12V, 110Ah battery on my van

I saw on the forum that a voltage between 1 and 2 Volt is required, with an amperage of 80A!

(1)
How do I lower my blood pressure? and to just administer 80A?

(2)
The + of the battery will therefore be connected to a stainless steel plate or grid,
The - (mass) will be connected to another stainless steel plate or grid,

(3)
I want to fix them together to leave a day of 2 or 3 minutes between them, should I avoid touching the plates + and - between it?

see paint scheme:

(4)
last question is will I have a better performance, if I put several plates one + one - one + one - one +?

Here I turn to 10L at 100Km of diesel I have a Peugeot 2.5Diesel engine, hence the importance of this system D :) thanks in advance.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Help to do my electrolysis

by bobono » 18/02/11, 17:05

Given the price of fuels it is normal that quick fixes appear.

With the electrolysis of water to supply the engine does not intend to save money, it does not work.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 18/02/11, 17:46

I would rather suggest that you put synthetic oil and anti-friction additives in the engine, also put some in the transmission and put a good injector cleaner.

I use these products which work extremely well:

http://www.wynns.fr/

With this you can save between 10% and 30%!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
barjoh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by barjoh » 18/02/11, 21:18

Hello, well it worked well on the petrol car of an old acquaintance. 150 km more on 1 full = not far from 15 or 20% savings I think.

And if no economy at least less polluting :)

thanks, but i'm not using this product sorry.
even if wynns are advised and sold over the counter in auto centers. (we don't buy soup when we don't know what's in it? same for my engines) :)

I prefer when the time is there to open my engine and a good cleaning is required;)

Especially for admission with damn egr valve (recently removed)

I just want to have this experience, it gets on my mind too much, and if it really works I will push the thing a little further.

There you go, but thanks anyway,
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/02/11, 22:04

Hello Barjoh

The subject is widely debated here (253 pages !!!):

https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... t1228.html

Many have thrown themselves on the idea, no honest person who knows how to measure what he does and produces, has not yet obtained good results ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/02/11, 23:28

0 x
barjoh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by barjoh » 25/02/11, 21:20

Hello, well if you will help me anyway.

-How to get 2Volt and 80 Ampere through my water?
from my 12V 110A battery.

preferred method D of the cresus method :) thank you in advance

-And what is the calculation to know how long the battery will discharge?

-If I draw 80A for my electrolyte it will mean that just over 1H20 if my alternator is off the battery will be flat?
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 25/02/11, 23:04

barjoh wrote:Hello, well if you will help me anyway.

-How to get 2Volt and 80 Ampere through my water?
from my 12V 110A battery.

preferred method D of the cresus method :) thank you in advance

-And what is the calculation to know how long the battery will discharge?

-If I draw 80A for my electrolyte it will mean that just over 1H20 if my alternator is off the battery will be flat?

Hi Barjoh!

Why don't you put your plates in series to reach 12 volts?

There are many ways to transform food to achieve what you want, but no easy solution available on the market.

Transform 12 volts DC into AC (first stage recovered on an inverter) and then find a transformer to reduce the voltage to 2 volts with a capacity of 80 amps of output, for example a transformer of the market of 550 volts and 110 volts of output could do but it should have the capacity of 10 kw (Aie Aie!) and then a rectifier (bridge diodes) and capacitor to stabilize which will give you very close to 2 volts and 80 amps.

As you see this solution is to be forgotten!

Another solution is to find a chopper with 80 amps of capacity which can be done with a variable regulator and Mosfets but you must put large capacitors in parallel with the battery to avoid which does not return the soul in a short time!

There is another solution like using an inverter and a variable power supply of 80 amps which will be very difficult to find but 2 blocks of 40 amps in parallel can do and is available on the market.

All solutions are complex and expensive!

In principle a battery of 12 volts and 110 amps / hour gives 1320 watts and your request is 2 volts x 80 amps for 160 watts, theoretically it gives 8,25 hours of use but you can not completely empty your car battery otherwise it will give up the ghost fairly quickly, say that we use 20% which gives 264 watts available for 1,65 hours of use and this is without the losses of the transformation!

As you see the best solution is to adapt the electrolysis to a voltage of 12 volts!

Good luck!

You can always try the additives I offered you! 8)
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 26/02/11, 20:24

Yeah, it's not 80A and a 2V cell, but 6 cells in series on the 12V and 15A.

Reread the electrolysis section of my site, everything is explained in detail: http://chaenel.free.fr/cmsimple/?Electrolyse_de_l%27eau
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."