Participation in Wikilivre?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

Participation in Wikilivre?

by nonoLeRobot » 09/09/05, 22:41

Well it's not easy to keep up to date and write a big doc like that, and if I block, it blocks everyone. This is why I propose to use a tool exactly made for that: wikilivre especially that wikipedia takes on a huge scale, it's time to take the bandwagon, to disseminate the news (be careful all the same wikilivre's philosophy is to keep a neutral and detached spirit, not always obvious in ecology).

So here you go now if you have ideas, changes to additions, do not hesitate to do it yourself, and don't worry, we can cancel if there is an error so GO. Even to correct spelling mistakes it is useful.

It's very easy, go here: http://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Habitation_éconologique and if you have things to rectify, above all, do not hesitate to click modify then save. It is the free spirit of cooperation so no need to wait for the agreement of others, if we disagree, we discuss it afterwards.

However, the internet presentation does not please me very much so I think I will continue writing the synthesis in PDF with a text more suited to a book that would have a beginning and an end.
0 x
skip power
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by skip power » 10/09/05, 14:29

:x Hi Nono,
Tell me, it only appears the titles "Econological housing" and "Location, insulation and heating" on the page and I can not read the content. Could you tell me how to access the content?

Have a lovely day everybody...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 12/09/05, 13:53

There is only the heating which is a little written, and you have to click on it to go there (it is a separate page), I thought separate in 3 points - Location, Insulation, Heating to not have something too too heavy, especially that WIKI delivers to the air to saturate a little.

But let's forget all that ;-), http://fr.ekopedia.org/ actually seems perfectly appropriate for that, let's not reinvent the wheel (but let's improve it).

Thank you for your very relevant link that I did not know.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"