Guillermain, another miracle?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Guillermain, another miracle?

by denis » 10/06/09, 16:31

This is what can interest the world, you engineers! : Cheesy:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/09, 17:35

Ah ah ah, the guy, pseudo AIRANDSUNCAR, is still alive on the net apparently, he posted in 2004-2005 on the forum:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-no ... -t54.html

It is so old that the beginning of the subject was truncated!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/06/09, 17:43

Jean-Claude Guillermain
http://cf.geocities.com/jguillermain/AT.html
Pragmatic and adaptable.

Wouldn't he miss an adjective? Awesome maybe? :D

We can not judge what it offers because no technical data. :?

By using only solar energy, this seems optimistic ... 24h at 200 W / m² (you have to go to Africa to find such radiation) means only make 4.8 kWh Thermal per day. His machine would produce 5 mechanical during the day only. :P

It would consume more CO2 ...

If you want to know, sign the contract : Cheesy:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 10/06/09, 17:54

Yes that's right ! still a great idea !!!!! the world is saved !!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/06/09, 17:56

Ah yes ... 2003 pffiuuu ...
airandsuncar wrote:15th October, 2007 here
For the behavior and power of:

* ozone (O3),
* water vapor (H2O),
* carbon dioxide (CO2).

See the works of LINDAL

I am not going to explain everything to you without your willingness to measure a confidentiality document.

Again no more answers.

Before criticizing.
Did you increase the pressure of a volume for example 0,1 m3 at atmospheric pressure of closed triatomic gas doped with telluric IR? If you can't answer then stop saying nonsense. It is to take the works of LINDAL for "gnonote".

Yours and always at your disposal.

Jean Claude

So it would be a tremendous expansion of CO2 type gas in contact with infrared, either from the sun or from terrestrial re-emission.

Wet ... CO2 is known to trap infrared. In doing so it heats up and can build up pressure at constant volume.

But to have energy effects as great as those exposed ... :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/09, 19:04

Ah yes it was 2003 even !!

It does not rejuvenate us all!

While waiting for his car is still a "revolutionary concept that will save the world" ...
0 x
Guillermain
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

I continue to live.

by Guillermain » 09/09/09, 17:31

I continue to live.

That's all for the moment.

Soon good surprises for those who criticize without knowing or believing.

Jean-Claude Guillermain
If you want news on my inventions see the Blog of Jean Dionis du Séjour. Since my invention producing electricity at less than 0, 015 € uros per kWh will work it will receive me.
0 x
Thank you for doing better and more than the Colibri.
Guillermain
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

I recuperate sites via web.archive

by Guillermain » 07/09/10, 13:57

http://web.archive.org/web/200910270029 ... aspillage/

Elsewhere geocities to decide to resuscitate the sites which had been removed by order of yahoo.
So "jean-claude Guiillermain" on google it will be more than 10 sites. 8)

Sincerely, and have a nice day despite this world too "Cambalache" but not "gira .. gira" because I was given a coat when I was cold and shoes when I was with my bare feet.
0 x
Thank you for doing better and more than the Colibri.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/09/10, 17:22

Everything for 7600, because I'm fed up ...

07 March 2008 to 14h57
Description: Hello. Because of not having a job in France and of not being able to manufacture my turbine which would allow us to do without petrol or Diesel and kerozene, I want to leave and for that I leave everything I have for 7600 Euros Cash or certified check. * Paintings (watercolor by Pascale Gendrel Veuve Aubert, Oil and knives + Original drawing in Indian ink representing Place Furstemberg in 1880, by Lairé) * Many stamps (1000) including the first Greek. * Many calling cards (1000) since 1989. * HIFI example Turns disk 33 and 45 turns with new sapphire (invoice) * Many reviews (geo, Science and life, Challenge, Tecnometal, Quality, more air and cosmos + what I forget) * 19 inch Medion laptop + bag * Macintosh Power PC with CD and 3 and 1/2 inch diskette + internet. * numerous French, English and Portuguese books, computer science, novel, Quality, sexology, art, (around 400) * doll * tin * Emerald ring * Ring with a beautiful topaz. * GRUNDIG radio, with OC, OM, FM, GL and 33 T and 45 T record player (very nice) * Art Nouveau display cabinet. * Renault 19 TXE (refurbished for brakes, tires, suspension, radiator, water pump. * Many pine shelves. * 8 bar compressor. * Very light German drill with 35 rpm Lithium ion battery for work delicate. * 000 Drill 2 Lathes for heavy work, one with two Lithium ion batteries. * small air and gas torch * more than 900 DVDs including DVDs worth 100 euros. * Portable radio., with CD player. * numbers cassette recorded live by Regae * Dictaphone. * Drawing software and LINUX operating system. * men's clothing of around 20 meters in height and with BMI of 1. * Booties in handmade leather against snake bites. in new black leather bought 70 Euros in Agen. * Brown leather case (old) * cutlery and hardware. Plus everything I forget ... Case not to be missed. I need to empty my accommodation completely.

Advertiser:
Jean-Claude Guillermain
Tel. : 0686660350
Mobile: 0686660350
Call: 0686660350, in the evening ...

You’ve been having fun fooling people for a long time! : Evil:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/09/10, 17:27

http://forum.321auto.com/forum/mes_Topi ... ml#3577646

Have fun and check out this site, you're going to have fun! 8)
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"