Saunas, Jacuzzis or economical steam rooms?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Ecolauzee
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Saunas, Jacuzzis or economical steam rooms?

by Ecolauzee » 24/02/09, 17:30

Hello,

I am looking for information on Jacuzzi or spa installations, dry sauna and hammam or steam baths that would have been made with a view to saving energy and respecting the environment.

I have a project to create a relaxation place in a new house that would include a spa or jacuzzi, dry sauna or Turkish bath. I want the installation to be ecological, economical and easy to use (the house will be rented).

The house will be built with load-bearing stones and straw and earth insulation. Heating: pellets + solar + VMC double Flux with Canadian well. Altitute place of construction: 1150m

Thank you
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/02/09, 19:28

The old-style sauna is with stones heated on a wood fire.

We must also think of a very very very good insulation.

On the other hand, an econological jacuzzi it seems very unlikely to me !!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"