List of BE bioclimatic design

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Blind
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

List of BE bioclimatic design

by Blind » 05/09/08, 22:28

Hello everyone, voila, I am currently studying in the last year at the IUP Maitrise de l'énergie in Rouen (76) and I would like to have a list of consultancy firms specializing in bioclimatic design or architectural firms orienting themselves in this area.
Having to do an internship for the beginning of next year, and wishing to orient myself towards this sector, I carried out a lot of research, but without great results, except for the work entitled "National Directory of ecological habitat ". If anyone could guide me.

Thank you in advance. :P
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 06/09/08, 00:15

Requests to Borloo and Kosciusko-Morizet ....... they will sweating to answer you because they are the kings of the Grenelle of the environment !! a nice scam as expected, apart from a bonus-penalty on new vehicles linked to CO2 emissions alone (which is stupid and favors diesels), they did nothing.

The zero-rate loan for energy savings in homes, it is not yet in place ... and who will finance it since there is no more money in the coffers? still a drain on the capital income of small savers (because the big will be protected by the tax shield at 50% of their income and will not pay either for the RSA) ....... a new scam.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/08, 00:19

Have you looked at the directory? https://www.econologie.com/annuaire/

There is a small list here of BE: https://www.econologie.com/annuaire/bure ... -0030.html
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 06/09/08, 13:24

I know Stéphane Girault from BE Noé in Chartre:
http://www.viadeo.com/recherche/profil/index.jsp?memberId=0027cskkei6kl9t&distance=1&language=fr&company=noe&type=0
I followed one of his training. Not bad !
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/09/08, 16:28

martien007 wrote:Requests to Borloo and Kosciusko-Morizet ....... they will sweating to answer you because they are the kings of the Grenelle of the environment !! a nice scam as expected, apart from a bonus-penalty on new vehicles linked to CO2 emissions alone (which is stupid and favors diesels), they did nothing.

The zero-rate loan for energy savings in homes, it is not yet in place ... and who will finance it since there is no more money in the coffers? still a drain on the capital income of small savers (because the big will be protected by the tax shield at 50% of their income and will not pay either for the RSA) ....... a new scam.
What does this have to do with the question asked?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Blind
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Blind » 07/09/08, 20:46

Thank you for your answers. Indeed, I have already taken a tour of the econology directory, as well as the directory of eco-construction. The problem with these types of BE is that they are not always listed.
I will immediately see the new addresses that you have given me, and keep these names, but I will listen to other proposals. : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/08, 20:51

Uh stupid question! Have you tried the Yellow Pages? ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Blind
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Blind » 08/09/08, 09:27

Yeah I tried the yellow pages, and there is not much except installers of crooked renewable energy!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 10:04

Are not all crooked ... but you're right there are ... The worst are the importers of Heat pump ...

But did you look for Bureau d'Etudes? Because in this case normally you find many BE ... and not installers ...
0 x
Blind
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Blind » 08/09/08, 13:10

Indeed, I was able to find some BEs, by carrying out a small filter to avoid the designers of traditional houses.

If not, a small question, does anyone know the directory of ecological housing, or the directory on green building? If yes, are they interesting, and do they have in-depth information on the activity of the boxes?

Thank you : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"