Econovia - Business Creation Project

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
aubronm
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Econovia - Business Creation Project

by aubronm » 23/04/08, 15:24

Hello,

we’d like to ask the internet users for help. We are a group of students carrying out a business creation project. The subject of this project is: Advice on ecological solutions in the home (with contact with ecological suppliers, energy balance, basic information, etc.).

We have therefore set up a market research questionnaire to better understand the expectations of the French in terms of ecological housing. This project is not intended to be sold to mad investors; it will remain as part of our studies.

the questionnaire (which can be completed in 2 min) can be found at this address if you wish to help us:

http://asp.artologik.net/hecquery/qr/surveys/econovia.htm

thanks in advance,
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/04/08, 18:19

Which school? What training? Nothing is indicated on the form ... : Cry:
0 x
aubronm
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by aubronm » 23/04/08, 18:45

Indeed, we did not give you the origin of our training. We have just completed a master's degree in project management at HEC & Supaéro. We are all engineers and have the "green fiber" in a way!
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"