Kabane Part 1 Construction 95% Recycled

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Sabey
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Kabane Part 1 Construction 95% Recycled

by Sabey » 09/03/08, 22:38

Hello everyone!

I present here my video on the renovation and expansion of my shed to make it my artistic workshop. Work spread over 3 months of full-time construction and 4 years of retraining in free time. I realized this project following the sale of the building where I had my creative workshop. You will see the stages of construction, information on recycled materials, waste management and the passion of a man from the woods. Feel free to ask questions and give feedback. Good viewing. Christian B. : Mrgreen:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=K__CwSDPWDc
0 x
The seed of the fruit from the tree of life
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/03/08, 10:16

awesome !

hi to you free-man!

8)
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 11/03/08, 11:08

Very nice this recycling, there are so many materials thrown away unnecessarily and which could still be used.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/03/08, 23:35

Bonjour à tous

He still managed to find beautiful beams ... in recovery! And to store all this mess it takes space. With patience we can do smart things. Only one downside, it seems to use a lot of polyurethane foam, it's not terrible for health if I understood correctly. Hat for the shack and the film well found .... : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Sabey
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sabey » 12/03/08, 18:54

I have no notion is what attracts the insulation between uneven beams. I went there with the best of my knowledge and what was available. If you have a substitute for polyurethane foam I am open to learning more because my cabin is continuing this summer. Thank you! Christian. : Idea:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/03/08, 21:11

Hello Sabey

Do not fall from the building either, I know of no harmless equivalent to this very practical product. Considering the resource you showed in your realization, it's not a detail like that that will stop you : Mrgreen:
Good continuation.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Sabey
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The Cabin, the sequel soon!

by Sabey » 13/06/08, 02:47

Soon La Cabane part 2. 100% RECYCLED. : Mrgreen:

See part 1: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=K__CwSDPWDc

By subscribing to youtube you can subscribe to the sabey channel and all info about new sabey videos will be sent to you by email. My goal: to produce short films about environmental awareness.

Good viewing ... and see you soon.

On your PC / MAC on 01-08-08
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 13/06/08, 09:38

nice cabin, and the video is just as much : Mrgreen:

(I couldn't find a smiley face that claps his hands)
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 13/06/08, 14:43

between the logs it is traditionally moss / lichen ...

must find :D
there would be a solution with the caulk used for boats ... a long braid of natural fibers that we forcefully push into the joints ... on the kabane there is a pack of hammer blows : Mrgreen:
afterwards we waterproof with tar ...
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 14/06/08, 01:14

I just saw the video again .....

already the title is not going .... it's far from being a cabin ... : Mrgreen:

a little explanations would not harm ... especially that we do not have the same materials then to the eye ...

flytox if you don't find reclaimed beams you can do them : Mrgreen: in plnces to recovery pallet .... : Mrgreen:
I saw a full garage made like this ....
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"