Future painting solar panels, black anodized aluminum?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Raymond14
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Future painting solar panels, black anodized aluminum?

by Raymond14 » 05/01/08, 14:37

Hello everybody

I am currently looking for a way to paint aluminum radiators that have fine and close fins, with a paint that will last well and for a long time, to assume a maximum greenhouse effect behind a panel window for domestic water heating, with signs made entirely by myself.
How to proceed? Thank you for your advice and your experience,

Raymond
0 x
More in you
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/08, 14:56

Hello and welcome!

When I wrote the following article: solar panel building tips I discovered the trick you are talking about.

But never during the research I saw that it was necessary to use a "special" paint. I think a special exterior matt paint will do the trick.

But I'm wrong maybe?

Anyway I advise you to read the article in question.
0 x