Announces to the inhabitants of Bordeaux

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Announces to the inhabitants of Bordeaux

by Pyvesd » 13/02/07, 21:46

Hello everybody

I wish to acquire the work entitled:
Reasonable guide to ecological construction 2007
edited by Batir-Sain
I went to Mollat, but they can't have it, so you have to order directly.
I wanted to know if some of the region were interested in order to group an order and thus reduce shipping costs?

: Idea: It would be an opportunity to meet as mentioned a few weeks ago in this same forum... :D

I take care of the order, reception and redistribution. I will wait a few weeks before ordering to give you time to respond.

Any takers :!:

PS Christophe: g looked before, but it is not on the eco store, that's why I allowed myself this post ...
PS2: ya koi of econological against the cold please :) ?
0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 14/02/07, 16:29

PS2: ya koi econological please against the cold?

grog : Cheesy:

some one urged me poultice of tits too, but efficiency is not clinically proven ..... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Announcement to the inhabitants of Bordeaux

by Christine » 14/02/07, 19:17

Pyvesd wrote:PS2: ya koi of econological against the cold please :) ?

The time it takes for it to pass and the eucalyptus.
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 14/02/07, 21:56

Do you have a link ?! Or could you give us a summary of the subjects covered in your book ?!

NB: for your cold, in fact, I would recommend the poultice poultice ... It is much hotter and sweeter !! : Mrgreen: : Wink:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/02/07, 08:28

Yes, why not, give us more details on the subjects covered ...
If necessary send a PM or an email.

I desert a little forums to heal me too;
Poultices of nene, eucalyptus grogs with lots of rum ... : Cheesy:

Clinically, neurological and vasodilator effects :D poultices are proven, it is less obvious for the antiviral aspect ... :|
0 x
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 15/02/07, 19:36

For the book:
"" The result of constantly updated research, the Guide informs the reader about the best and most innovative products, manufacturers and distributors of eco-construction. The Guide "reasons" about the products, that is to say, it analyzes and comments on them: at the head of each section, the reader will find explanations in order to find out more about the type of material in the section. , on recommended or most common implementations. The Guide thus provides the reader with valuable information on how to find his way around and make his choice. Examples: you are looking for renewable energy systems (solar thermal, photovoltaic, wind, biomass, etc.), a more efficient boiler, a really efficient double flow CMV, a Canadian well, PVC-free pipes, ecological paint, dry toilets, a wind turbine, a cement with 50% less cement, a ready-to-use organic coating, a green roof, a rainwater collection and storage system, a natural swimming pool, or even a manufacturer, a distributor, a store, the sections and the index will easily guide you in your search.
The Guide also references manufacturers and distributors of equipment for passive buildings, (which do not require heating: Passivhaus / Minergie-P standards, the best energy buildings with very low consumption.
Price 16 €. More info + table of contents

Voili. I want to acquire it because there are almost everywhere on the net info on organic / eco-friendly products, but above all I miss this kilo, c the available products and where to find them. What this guide lists.
For those who wish, we can order other books at the same time ... (see their website)

For the remedies ... I think kil will have to go see one of my neighbors : Lol: (or more;) with a bottle of rum in one hand and eucalyptus (for massages) in the other! : Cheesy:
thanks for the many tips :)

[Modif Modo Targol] Fix link [/ Mod Mod Targol]
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/02/07, 09:36

I am interested in this guide. When you are about to order it, let me know.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 16/02/07, 21:20

To me too, it would interest me a lot to have this book ...
We will have to see how we will do ...
0 x
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 17/02/07, 14:51

Targol + ThierrySan wrote:I am interested in this guide. When you are about to order it, let me know.

Well let's say that I place an order on March 11. This gives the latecomer some time.
Tell me before if other books from their shop interest you ...

PS: TArgol, will you come by recumbent bike to get it? :D
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 18/02/07, 16:56

Pyvesd wrote:TArgol, will you come by recumbent bike to get it? :D

Unfortunately, I have - temporarily - abandoned the idea because the 80Km return trip that separate me from my job makes this solution hardly possible. I hope one day to be able to decrease this distance. That day, I drop my car and buy a streamlined bent.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"