Reflection on future acquisition

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
_Victor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Reflection on future acquisition

by _Victor » 26/09/06, 23:34

Hello,

I wish to build or buy. While looking for info on geothermal, I came across your site. As I write, I have not read the various posts yet, but I will do it. I also read posts about solar water heaters and rainwater harvesting. Are there other interesting systems to equip the future home?

Concerning the house, are there manufacturers who offer this kind of services? Is it better a wooden house or "traditional" knowing that we have a small budget. Is it more advantageous to build or restore an already existing battisse?
A lot of question but as it is the 1ère acquisition, I prefer to inquire before.
Thank you for your answers _Victor
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"