Ecoconstruction project in Haute-Loire

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
jihene
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Ecoconstruction project in Haute-Loire

by jihene » 26/06/06, 05:04

Hello everyone

We are moving to Haute Loire in September, for the moment as a tenant in order to "get to know each other" before investing.

we have the project to self-build our house in straw wood stone (other?) in passive solar (at least) and as autonomous as possible with water management.

that is the project, remains to find a ground, why not an ecohammeau the financing, why not a self-financing etc ...

I am looking for people from the department not far from Puy who are on this same path, to continue to take feedback, advice helping hands of encouragement.

In the same vein, from September if I still have no job when I am not with my children I have two arms and two hands that can be used, I tinker pretty well and I prefer to work with several that all alone, I prefer to do the tacheron I do not think I know enough to manage operations.

thank you in advance for your future contacts

(I hope to have adsl soon there !!!)

Jean-Nicolas.
0 x
two 3 t1.6 td combinations including a syncro (4x4): project: pass them to oil and pantone without breaking everything!
otherwise, I have not finished putting my mob and my solex en route ... my 125 mz 76 could it be pantoniser? or to roll otherwise than with this pretty cloud behind me?
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 26/06/06, 10:35

Ideas are good ..... but do you have some savings and equipment to "tinker"?; me, all the self-tricks, I believe in it but I'm a bit like Saint-Thomas.

Good luck. Beware of those you are going to meet there may be raptors !!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jihene
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jihene » 26/06/06, 13:49

thanks for the advice.
0 x
two 3 t1.6 td combinations including a syncro (4x4): project: pass them to oil and pantone without breaking everything!

otherwise, I have not finished putting my mob and my solex en route ... my 125 mz 76 could it be pantoniser? or to roll otherwise than with this pretty cloud behind me?
greg2024
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

where is the project

by greg2024 » 13/09/06, 09:34

Hello,

It is possible that we will settle (my wife, my child and me) in the Puy region (blavozy) towards the end of the year ...

Where is your project?
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 13/09/06, 14:29

Hello,
Regarding self-construction, you can contact Pascal on my behalf.

http://leplacard.mecanique.free.fr/

A + Sergi.
0 x
Respect !!!