Always Air Conditioning

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
louisclaude
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Always Air Conditioning

by louisclaude » 14/06/06, 20:26

it's still me louisclaude5 while reading your messages I remembered that in the 70s I worked for national defense I am mechanic like my father and there we were revising tank engines I had a colleague who had blown me in the tuilliau de loreile a little device called vix it was manufactured in nerac touspres de bordeau and this small device did it no water evaporation to improve the combustion of engine to explausion we plane rather reproduced this said device and test on our cars and I must admit that despite our peti bulger although it netais not bie to mount it worked a little to lenver may anyway with result we had almost more CO2 at the exhaust outlet and what was surprising cetai when we cut the gas we felt a bride of some second at the beginning it surprised us it would have been necessary to mount our bulb on the venturi of the carburetor where the depresion is constant we had made a hole in the pipe d anmition what propelled us forward since it was at this time that the depression was the strongest may since we had hit the gauze there was no more fuel we still dropped a liter of consumption and a gain in engine flexibility this device looks like the panthome reactor which I am sure it works better still now I am 61 years old and I no longer have the sacred fire of mechanics am prepenter mechanic civil engineering I still believe it may be the courage is lacking and I no longer have the temp now I repair all of them go to my house that I don't have cutbien to maintain during my carierre finally courage my little one we need you
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"