Information by the public authorities

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
guino
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by guino » 07/07/04, 14:15

Bonjour.

People who are very interested in ecology are more or less aware of a number of development tips when building a house, which can save money in the longer or longer term. less pollute.

Official bodies like ADEME provide anyone who wants a certain amount of information.

But few people know their existence. And yet, of all those people who do not always make the effort to learn at length about current opportunities, many would be interested.

Why governments, regional councils or other do not provide the launch of a real estate project an information booklet for archs and especially future residents, giving them the choice: home more green or not at all, not too much etc. according to his budjet (I'm sure that for watering the garden, almost everyone would be interested) ??

A booklet that would be mandatory, and that we should make the last page "read and signed", with comments ...
0 x
Moira

by Moira » 08/07/04, 22:12

Hello Quino.

The homework and the obligations in general, it's not my thing but of course your idea to make the information more accessible is excellent. This is the object of this site. You still have to convince the administrations ....

Meanwhile, it is the individuals, more or less activists who do this work. For example, the municipal library of my town offers many books on energy issues, bio constructions, various studies on the environment because sensitized people and the librarians recommend the purchase. A large public has access to it and schools have the means to make relevant educational work.

It's all crazy but effective enough!
0 x