Place lighting in a yurt

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Matrue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Place lighting in a yurt

by Matrue » 20/05/15, 19:13

Good evening, I am in the process of fitting out the interior of a yurt & I wonder about lamps in general. Are there any guidelines for placing lighting wisely in a round room? On the outskirts? In the center? A little in 2 places .....?
Looking forward to your opinion ... enlightened on the issue;)
0 x
Matrue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Matrue » 21/05/15, 13:50

Well? Geek POint in interior archi ??
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/05/15, 14:09

If you do not give more details on the arrangement of spaces and their functions, it will be difficult to answer you: there are few extra-lucid on this forum...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Matrue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Matrue » 21/05/15, 14:19

My question was about general principles, like, "on the outskirts, space looks more like this", etc ..., in my opinion, if general principles exist, they apply in any case ... Well, no big deal, I'll look elsewhere :)!
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"