ADEME "wooden house" label

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

ADEME "wooden house" label

by jean63 » 10/01/06, 22:43

Long live wooden houses, they will be very sought after in the years to come, read ==>
The building sector is the second source of carbon dioxide (CO2) pollution in France, after transport. According to the Interprofessional Technical Center for Air Pollution Studies (CITEPA), buildings emit a quarter of total French CO2 emissions (2001), the largest share after the transport sector. According to statistics from the Interministerial Mission for Greenhouse Effect (MIES), French greenhouse gas emissions have soared since 2003 in private homes and offices: + 7%, against only + 1% for transportation.

Transposing into national law a European directive, article 41 of the recent law simplification law establishes a property diagnosis of energy performance. This law will require from July 1, 2006 that an energy performance diagnosis be annexed to any property sale. Thereafter, and as of July 1, 2007, it is to any rental contract at the expense of the lessor that it must be attached.

This diagnosis is a document which includes the quantity of energy actually consumed or estimated for a standardized use of the building or part of the building as well as a classification according to reference values ​​so that consumers can compare and evaluate its energy performance. . It must be accompanied by recommendations intended to improve energy performance, thus making it possible, in the event of work or replacement of equipment, to optimize interventions to control energy consumption and thus simultaneously contribute to reducing the charges for the occupants and limiting greenhouse gas emissions. It must have been established for less than 10 years.

However, the diagnosis will only have an informative value. Unlike other diagnoses, such as the termites diagnosis or the lead diagnosis, the purchaser or the tenant cannot claim against the owner.

It must be drawn up by a professional - a natural or legal person - who meets skills criteria and whose activities must be covered by insurance against the consequences of their professional liability. This professional must not have any link likely to affect his independence, either with the owner (s) or their agents who call upon him, or with a company likely to carry out work on the works, installations or equipment for which he performs the diagnosis.

The different statements, findings or diagnoses that the owner of a residential property must produce when selling to a non-professional buyer are gathered in a single document called "technical diagnosis". As of July 1, 2006, it will consolidate the following documents:

1) The state mentioning the presence or absence of materials or products containing asbestos.
2) The observation of risk of exposure to lead.
3) The parasitic state relating to termites and other xylophagous insects (termites).
4) A statement of the gas installation with a view to assessing the risks that could endanger the safety of persons, when this installation has been carried out for more than fifteen years.
5) The state of natural and technological risks.
6) The diagnosis relating to energy performance.

Contrary to what is said, the energy expenditure for a wooden house is very low: there is in particular only very little cement needed (cement factories are an ecological catamaran).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/01/06, 09:05

Here is a message that it is interesting. Do we know what form the energy diagnostic documents will take?

If so, that interests me a lot. Too bad the energy part does not lead to any legal obligation ...

But it is a first step. It's always taken :)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

fault...

by jean63 » 11/01/06, 09:05

mea culpa: when reading the text again, we are talking about emissions from buildings during their use by humans to get warm and eat.
My remark concerning cement is therefore inappropriate, but it remains true that a very well insulated house like a wooden house also has the advantage of sending less CO2 into the atmosphere with equivalent heating volume.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

info => Rulian

by jean63 » 11/01/06, 12:38

see this link, everything is there ==>
http://www.actu-environnement.com/ae/news/1326.php4

Surprising that you are not aware.

PS: go for a walk in a wooden log house => I am talking about my wooden house, I will transfer the information to kyothome on this site; it is a good example of a bioclimatic house. There is a picture.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Kyoto protocol

by jean63 » 11/01/06, 13:18

Within the framework of the Kyoto protocol which only concerns large CO2 emissions (industry) taking into account neither road nor air transport (above all), a CO2 exchange has been created. This explains, for example, that Lafarge, which is a very big polluter with its cement factories, will buy itself out by financing wind turbines in Morocco !!! and other manufacturers planting trees I don't know where (Seen on FR2 in "further investigation" at 23 pm, recently).
And if at the individual level, we reasoned in the same way as at the industrial level: as far as I am concerned, I have a wooden house that consumes little energy (both in construction and in use - little of CO2 - gas heating + low temperature in the ground), I have a lot of trees on my land that I prune a minimum so that they have a lot of leaves, hedges which also absorb CO2.
I have a mill inherited from my parents where there are many trees in the hedges surrounding the 2 hectares of meadow.
In this regard, a big mistake was made: removing hedges during land consolidation (known multiple disadvantages including less capture of CO2).
I also have a car that runs on LPG (I know it's not the best for CO2, neither + nor - than petrol and diesel ... but above all much less emissions of other bad pollutants for health).
Also at the global level, I find myself not too badly placed.
In addition, as soon as the installation of solar collectors will become less expensive I install some and in my mill I put a turbine to produce electricity, and I especially forget photovoltaic panels to make electricity and sell it at EDF.
On this subject it is necessary to see Greenpeace, I am registered in the program "....... sun" 'I cannot find the exact name. The goal is to obtain from EDF correct prices as in Germany which make photovoltaics on houses ... PROFITABLE (not amortized in 30 years). All this is only a political will.
My fault: I have power tools and that's not good, it is better to use compressed air tools ..... but it's more (now we find cheap compressors).
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/01/06, 13:50

Well no I was not aware, dsl. : Oops:

To tell the truth, I was able to keep up to date with the latest energy saving and building news because at the moment I'm working with Nono and Christophe on the new version of Kyot'Home and that mainly consists of eating PHP ...

I would update myself to maintain the contents of the future portal. I already have a few items in my bag. But I think you can certainly be a good writer to enrich the future site :D

We will see when the portal is opened :)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Ok ok

by jean63 » 11/01/06, 14:10

I have a lot of info, but I'm going to run out of time. We'll see.
0 x
tomy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tomy » 25/05/06, 19:53

news about this label ??

I believe that France must reach a certain percentage of wooden houses. Anyone know how much?

And yes as usual my France is late ... :?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/05/06, 20:47

You have to go see on the ADEME website, I don't see why something would have changed! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x